Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
No way to answer that!

It all varies...some consume 1 ml a day of e-liquids and others 15 ml or more...

I smoked for about 40 years...chewed for about 5 and then started vaping... for me it's about 10-12 ml of 16 MG liquid per day average (I DIY) and I have absolutely NO way to even guess how many puffs that is ;)

I just vape 'till I'm satisfied and put it down until I feel like vaping more...

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Free yourself from the Chinese compulsion to count vapey things. All a counter can do is tell you how many times you turn that thing on and off. It's not factoring the length/time of the draws you take and fun stuff like that. 900 teeny tiny pulls is not the same things as 900 huge deep lungs hits - so counting puffs can turn into a pointless obsession. (Don't get an eVic - it actually can track the length of your drags. Waaay too much OCD going on in the design department.)

A better indicator would be to pay attention to the amount of ml's of liquids you are using on a daily, or preferably, weekly basis.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Re: eVic - i bought my wife one when they first came out - she loved it, really enjoyed all those spurious stats it generates. Every time i tried it it shut off because i take 10 second drags!

If i could have destroyed that thing without her knowing....

Here's my reasoning to answer your question: i could nail a cigarette in 15 puffs say x 40 a day. But they are about 100 times more harmful than vaping.
15 x 40 x 100.

60 000 puffs a day seems fair to me.

T

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
939 puffs for the day. I pretty much vape all day long, even at work as long as im not helping any clients my device is attached to my face. using 12mg diy juices and typically about 8-9 ml's a day on a .8ohm dripper. Was a 2-4 pack a day smoker depending on the day/night. my wife on the other hand probably wont hit 900 puffs in a weeks time as she was a very social smoker and that transitioned to her vaping.

As Rickajho said puffs dont really matter, as long as you are avoiding analogs, feeling satisfied and happy with yourself nothing else really matters.

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
Free yourself from the Chinese compulsion to count vapey things. All a counter can do is tell you how many times you turn that thing on and off. It's not factoring the length/time of the draws you take and fun stuff like that. 900 teeny tiny pulls is not the same things as 900 huge deep lungs hits - so counting puffs can turn into a pointless obsession. (Don't get an eVic - it actually can track the length of your drags. Waaay too much OCD going on in the design department.)

A better indicator would be to pay attention to the amount of ml's of liquids you are using on a daily, or preferably, weekly basis.

Yea I'm not hung up on the counter, it's just more of a curiosity, probably cuz I'm a newbie. The counter isn't going to affect anything, I'm gonna hit it when I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread