Average price Per bottle E Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
I have never brought a large bottle yet and im in England so i dont know about $. I do however find most b&m juice prices way too high. The shop i got my newest mod in is great but their juice prices are terrible. £5 for 10ml on average. That to me is way too costly. I could easily vape 10ml a day. I need vaping to be cost efficent. I would never pay more than £2 for 10ml as i think that is the high side of fair. I was lucky though i found a good website that sells 10ml for £1. Ok the flavours are nothing to shine a carrot over but at that price i am happy. I should make my own but it was a train wreck when i tried :) so to answer your question. err no idea.

xStrom

Apr 24, 2018
I have never brought a large bottle yet and im in England so i dont know about $. I do however find most b&m juice prices way too high. The shop i got my newest mod in is great but their juice prices are terrible. £5 for 10ml on average. That to me is way too costly. I could easily vape 10ml a day. I need vaping to be cost efficent. I would never pay more than £2 for 10ml as i think that is the high side of fair. I was lucky though i found a good website that sells 10ml for £1. Ok the flavours are nothing to shine a carrot over but at that price i am happy. I should make my own but it was a train wreck when i tried :) so to answer your question. err no idea.
Hmm, what site did you find 10ml for 1$. Would like to try it out. Thanks

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hmm, what site did you find 10ml for 1$. Would like to try it out. Thanks
pound to dollar exchange rate currently 1.37$

I reiterate your location is critical for accurate answers. We cant tell you much until we know where in the world you are. It could be anywhere from australia to zambia
that 1.37$ bottle of liquid is going to have $15 of shipping attached if you live in the US. If you live in the UK of course its likely pretty good

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Juice costs me like, what, 40 cents a bottle or something? LOL. DIY for the win.

(I'm sorry, I started DIY really early on, so I don't have a ton of advice concerning inexpensive eliquid.)

Depending on where you live, taxes and shipping could play a toll. I'd say check out some vendors near you (even online vendors, but near you) and do some comparison shopping. Could also check out the infinity number of approved juice vendors on ECF and do some price comparison. Etc. Then order small amounts and see which juices you like. I'm sure more folks will be along with suggestions, but often the "best" deals are the ones you find yourself. I also (even with DIY) like to wait for sales usually around major holidays, and scoop things up for far better pricing.

It's also at least usually worth a LOOK to see if any discount codes are floating around the net, too. Often times they won't work, but sometimes they do. Etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

K-9s

Apr 12, 2018
Georgia
Hey,
I just Bought a vape box mod and i was wondering what's the average price per 10,30,60,120ml bottle? I found 2x30ml for around 18$, is this a good price? Thanks

What country are you in?

In my short time vaping, I have found that prices vary widely. Price isn't the best factor for decisions. I have purchased really amazing 136ml bottles of wonderful juice for less than $13. I have spent a lot more on not-so-good juice. I have spent a lot more on AMAZING juice. DIY sounds like a better way to go in my future. Maybe consider it?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
DIY is great but yeah, you have to be ready for it. It can be kind of harsh in terms of startup, although I found slow but steady as my best bet. There's a lot to digest, not to mention it has a steep learning curve when starting out. Even though DIY is probably the cheapest way to do things, it's still good to have some decent storebought juices as you are starting out. I'd probably find some "favorite" juices that are affordable as goal number one, plus the more juices you experiment with, the easier it will be to determine what types of flavor profiles you are going to enjoy if/when you start DIY.

I find it an enjoyable hobby most of the time, except on mixing day. Mixing day gets a bit laborious if you ask me. I still enjoy it. I think it's pretty reasonable to find your feet with commercial juices first, almost everyone does it that way. Etc.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hey,
I just Bought a vape box mod and i was wondering what's the average price per 10,30,60,120ml bottle? I found 2x30ml for around 18$, is this a good price? Thanks

60ml for 18.00 is a good price. I've spent up to 25.00 or so for 60ml so 18.00 is a good price if it's good quality juice.

xStrom

Apr 24, 2018
What country are you in?

In my short time vaping, I have found that prices vary widely. Price isn't the best factor for decisions. I have purchased really amazing 136ml bottles of wonderful juice for less than $13. I have spent a lot more on not-so-good juice. I have spent a lot more on AMAZING juice. DIY sounds like a better way to go in my future. Maybe consider it?
Hey, I'm in Sweden, shipping is the Main problem that kills me.

xStrom

Apr 24, 2018
It is a great hobby and saves lots of money. I just had a problem from the start with the supplies that i got. Im sure you can find the thread in the diy section if you go digging.
I feel like you might not get good flavors when doing your own juice. Correct me if I'm wrong but It feels (at least for me) that buying from a company you will get a better taste

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd be willing to correct you on that, personally. I am of the opinion that via DIY I can learn and create the optimal flavors FOR ME, in a way that a commercial outfit cannot. In fact, it is very frequent nowadays for me to encounter eliquids that are over flavored (to my palate) over sweetened (to my palate) and often kind of harsh or chemical tasting. Not every last one, but many.

Now that my tastebuds have grown back I can tailor my juices to what I enjoy, and what I find pleasant, over time. I started out very simply (to learn flavors and steeping times) and I've read a lot of recipes, flavor reviews and etc. As I learned flavoring "building blocks" so to speak, I have had more and more success creating recipes tailored exactly as I like, and really ideal-- for me.

Usually if I'm making other people flavors coming from commercial juice, well I know that I will need to over flavor and over sweeten (for me) but usually have them pick a couple dominant flavors, send them away, and give them something I think they will enjoy. I've been fairly successful at that by simply asking what types of juices and flavors appeal to them. Most folks coming straight from commercial juices aren't going to enjoy my "personal" creations, which are far more nuanced (hard to do with say, 20% total flavoring) and a lot more creative. I'm happy to say that the only recipes I've ever used were my own creations.

It takes time to develop skill, certainly, and I approached it just like cooking-- Learn your ingredients and flavors, and develop progressively more complicated things, amending if needed. I learned to cook that way because if I'm making something and missing an ingredient, it's easier to know what "things" work well with what, and have the ability to do substitutions or experiments with ingredients.

Really though, although it takes time, and effort, I think to say that at home DIY must somehow be "worse" than commercial flavorings? Well the majority of commercial outfits are using the EXACT same things as I am, just in larger amounts. Everyone uses similar flavors, etc. There's no reason at all to think that you couldn't make a perfectly enjoyable set of juices for yourself, and that they won't be "as good as" commercial flavors.

How good you get depends in part on some natural aptitude, as well as some desire to learn about and research stuff. But, I'd imagine there are many DIYrs out there who are more creative, and spend more time creating their own elquids and do as well as or better than commercial outfits.

I'd kind of wipe that idea out of your mind. My initial offerings were certainly not better than some commercial juices. Some specialty juices such as NET or WTA, well, I tend to leave those to the professionals, but otherwise, I've been more than pleased with DIY and you certainly can be, too.

I'm sure you'll make your share of "vomitous' juices, we all do that. I kind of expect 1 out of the 11 flavors I make on "DIY" day to suck, and am often pleasantly surprised when I like ALL of them. I've been at it awhile, and my skills have steadily improved.

But no reason to think you can't be as "good as or better" than a commercial outfit. You have the exact same set of ingredients to be purchased as a commercial outfit, just in less volume. You can be as much of a success as you put your mind to. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread