Avocado 24 cap missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothux

Dec 13, 2016
Hi guys
I was told to introduce myself so:

I go by the name Cro (short for Crothux, obviously). I would class myself an experienced vaper. I work weekends in one of the only vape shops in Switzerland, part-time as I am studying. I've been vaping for 4 years and I will be 21 years of age in January. I speak fluent English as my parents moved from the UK to Switzerland just before I was born, so I'm fluent in English, Italian and German. I also speak some French. My current every day set-up is my reuleaux RX200s+the Combo RDTA.

And now comes my problem, before the Combo RDTA I had the Avocado 24mm. During one of my intoxicated escapades at a university party I lost the Avocado's cap (where the drip tip is attached). And yes, I gave my Avocado a kiss of death (could barely eat for a week). Anyhow, I'm really happy with my Combo RDTA. I just find it a waste, that my Avocado is just lying around, as I found the flavour of the Avocado to be awesome (better than the Combo). I've been searching for caps for ages and I can't find a place to buy them, without buying a whole new tank or the shipping being so expensive I might as well buy the whole thing new. Then I stumbled upon the Avocado 24mm clone. It only costs around 10$. I really don't care for the clone itself, I would probably bin it. My question is: Do any of you guys know where I could buy an authentic cap? If it's not possible, do you think the Avocado Clone cap will fit on my authentic one?

Sorry for the huge paragraph and I would post URL's to what I've found so far but as I've only signed-up it won't allow me, thanks in advance.

Greetings, Cro.

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
Hi Cro
If you get the clone check first to see if the cap is two piece like the 22m. I have the authentic 24mm and the cap is a press fit for the air adjust (one piece can't come apart) Most ppl have a problem with it seeping where the adjustment is. The clone cap I have is 2 piece with an o ring like the 22mm IMO I think its better than the authentic. The clone deck STINKS but the cap and stuff you get o rings etc are ok. The clone I have fits the authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread