Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I thought I saw it on here before and pictures of it but I wanted to make sure.

I just got a AVS v2 and I want to use cartomizers in it. Is there a way I can just have the cartomizer coming out with the o-ring around and the top cap and my own drip tip? Or would it leak? I already punched a hole in the side of the cartomizer but I just need to know the best way to use it.

Thanks in advance.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Wait, are you using the 510 connector or 901 connector with adapter? If you are using the 510, make sure the juice control ring is completely closed so that only air can get through the bottom of the carto and juice only through the side punched hole. Also, you will need 2 holes punched. According to JBTX1 the slot, like in the liquinator, works way better for anything 510.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Hm I will try again and figure this out. I'm using the 510 atty connection inside. Where is the juice control ring on the AVS v2? That might be something good to know. I know how to use my UFS and vape up clouds but this avs v2 is new to me.

Is the juice control ring on the 510 atty connection in the avs v2? That very small ring that is below the atty when you screw it in? Wow that is awesome, So you put the atty on and screw that ring up towards the atty until it can't move anymore and that is closing off the juice supply so it would feed through just the whole. I will try when I get home from work. Thanks if I'm right. . .. lol

Last edited:

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
I just got off work and after I kick my shoes off and relax I will be trying this again. I hope it goes well this time. I don't have an atomizer extension for my AVS v2 and my UFS is being used so I can't use that one. That's why I'm trying cartomizers instead and maybe I will like it. I just need some insight. :)

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
I have use this setup a lot and is one of my favorite and doesnt leak. Simply works great the AVSv2 with cartos. I only use 510 Boge cartos.

add7bfbf-c931-9aa7.jpg

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
Yes that is the liquid control ring. Let see if can take a pic.

Edit - Ok here is the pic.

add7bfbf-d2fe-a258.jpg

Can you take a picture what the liquid control ring is? I think it's around the atty connection buy I'm not 100% sure.

If I put a cartomizer on and turn that little ring so it comes up towards the cartomizer connection.. is that the liquid control?

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Can you take a picture what the liquid control ring is? I think it's around the atty connection buy I'm not 100% sure.

If I put a cartomizer on and turn that little ring so it comes up towards the cartomizer connection.. is that the liquid control?

Yes, tighten it good because the ring has a tendency to work loose. If you punched a big enough whole, you can leave the air CR wide open, else you will have to adjust it like on the UFS.

Edit: You are going to love it!!!!!

Last edited:

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Okay so if I use a carto with a hole punched I close the liquid control. If I use a carto without a hole I open the liquid control all the way open. Thank you all so much, I want this dual coil to vape my head off so I forget how early I have to wake up for work tomorrow. :lol:

Will fill up a tank now and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread