The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011

Discussion in 'Events and Fundraising Questions and Comments' started by taukimada, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. taukimada

taukimada Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    basically... Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 will be a sort of Maggie Valley HEAVY (heavy instead of light simply because we think there will be more attendance)

Awesomefloodbreakapaloozafest 2011 will be STRICTLY an interstate VAPEMEET.. there will be no vendor tables.. no schedule of events.. and no asking for donation for anything other than voluntary donations towards the meeting room.. everybody is welcome... and as we discuss this here in this thread.. suggestions on specifics of the location and such is greatly appreciated...

so far.. the only defenite involved is this will take place in the nashville/murfreesboro area of tennessee, as it is centrally located to the members involved who have initiated the organizing of the event.. and that we are looking at the november 4th weekend

due to the fact that i do not post here often... i am giving my express permission for those that frequent the multiple forums to copy/paste any announcements that i make elsewhere to here..

PS: this is not a forum-specific event.. it is open to EVERYONE who is interested

PSS: thank you Angus for letting me know where this needed to be posted :)

2. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2008
    Port Arthur, Texas
    I plan on being there, with bells on. looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people. Just tell me when and where.:toast::wub::wub::wub:

3. JustJulie

JustJulie CASAA Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2009
    Des Moines, IA
    Count me in as well! :wub:

4. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    we're almost to the point of having the place set up.. which means almost room reservations time :p

5. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    worldwide
    If only I was still working at Vandy, I'd be there. I'm in TX now. Let us know how it goes! Sounds really fun!

6. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    you're still welcome to show up... it's a weekend event... two days of vaping and fun :)

7. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Well, it's a bit early to commit, but I can say that I will do what I can to try and make it. Sounds like fun.

8. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    Gabby did site visits.. so we're waiting on her to post pictures and info to decide where we're having it :)

9. lowboy

lowboy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2010
    Middle of nowhere
    Thisis in my back yard sorta to speak. I plan on coming.

10. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    how close backyard... im right down in tullahoma.. near manchester/bonnaroo

11. lowboy

lowboy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2010
    Middle of nowhere
    Cookeville. I'm about 2 hours from you.

12. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    Your Group is now loaded. I have loaded 30 rooms per night. Individuals may start calling in to make reservations under the Group Code: Awesome Fest - Toll-free: 877-405-7904. The rate is $75.00 per night, and I have loaded a variety of roomtypes.

Also, the Oakland Room has been reserved for your use beginning @ 3PM Friday, November 4 - 6, 2011. If your Group consumes 20 rooms per night - this space will be complimentary as per our online bid. In the event you fall short, I will charge the same rate as your rooms @ $75 per day for Friday - Sunday, 3 days = $225 plus tax.

13. In Flames

In Flames Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Tennessee
    Count me in. I am only a few minutes away. So it is going to be in murfreesboro right? Is that part decided yet? No matter,.... Count me in. I live so close that I will just drive. Can't wait!!!!!

14. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    yes.. i missed pasting that part LOL

it's going to be at the Clarion in Murfreesboro

15. In Flames

In Flames Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Tennessee
    SWEET!!!!!!! I just started to vape a few weeks ago (even though i knew about vaping years ago. Just never looked into it.) so, this will be my first get together. I hope too get more helpful info. at this meet.

16. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn
    quite a few LONG term vapers (2-3 years) are planning to be there.. so there should be a pretty solid informational pool for the newer vapers... and each and every one, more than happy/willing to shell out some of the best advice ever (and pass the drinks around :p )

as soon as we're solidly set in stone on the meet... i'll be starting a new thread with the specifics and gathering a potential list of attendees

can't wait to see everybody :)

17. In Flames

In Flames Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Tennessee
    Cool Cool. Now for the long wait. :(

18. Tproof

Tproof Full Member Verified Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Cleveland, TN
    sweet i would love to go, now got to start plaining for it.

19. In Flames

In Flames Full Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Tennessee
    Still no movement on this? Is there any new info/updates on this?

20. taukimada

Jan 23, 2009
    Tullahoma, Tn

yes.. there was a small amount of movement on this... sorry.. hadn't had time to post the full info here..

it's technically still in transition basically because of how far ahead we are currently (lotta months till November)

gimmie a little bit and i'll hunt down the most curent info and paste it here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.