baby beast rba

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know too much about the BB and its rta capacities. There may be an insert or something to block off airflow to one coil, but I certainly haven't heard too much talk about it....

Is there a reason you want to run a single coil, and if this is your first stab at an rta, I'd probably recommend getting a single coil deck that's somewhat large. There are some nice ones that make for great starters... The Hussar Coppervape clone is said to be better than the original, and it's pretty flexible. You can get it with various options, like single or dual coil deck, increased airflow, and it has some nice size options. It's the first deck I built and I really like it (especially now that I'm learning to wick better) and different tank options too. It can be had for about $13 IIRC from 3FVape and the quality of the build is excellent.

Plenty of other great RTA DL options as well.

Hope this helps even slightly but I'm sure you'll get a more definitive answer to your question.

Anna

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I don't know too much about the BB and its RTA capacities. There may be an insert or something to block off airflow to one coil, but I certainly haven't heard too much talk about it....

Is there a reason you want to run a single coil, and if this is your first stab at an RTA, I'd probably recommend getting a single coil deck that's somewhat large. There are some nice ones that make for great starters... The Hussar Coppervape clone is said to be better than the original, and it's pretty flexible. You can get it with various options, like single or dual coil deck, increased airflow, and it has some nice size options. It's the first deck I built and I really like it (especially now that I'm learning to wick better) and different tank options too. It can be had for about $13 IIRC from 3FVape and the quality of the build is excellent.

Hope this helps even slightly but I'm sure you'll get a more definitive answer to your question.

Anna

Reactions: stols001

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I don't know too much about the BB and its RTA capacities. There may be an insert or something to block off airflow to one coil, but I certainly haven't heard too much talk about it....

Is there a reason you want to run a single coil, and if this is your first stab at an RTA, I'd probably recommend getting a single coil deck that's somewhat large. There are some nice ones that make for great starters... The Hussar Coppervape clone is said to be better than the original, and it's pretty flexible. You can get it with various options, like single or dual coil deck, increased airflow, and it has some nice size options. It's the first deck I built and I really like it (especially now that I'm learning to wick better) and different tank options too. It can be had for about $13 IIRC from 3FVape and the quality of the build is excellent.

Anna
Mostly for battery life on this little RX mini I take to work with me as a back up its only has 2100 may battery in there so at 22 watts right now battery life should be a bit better I get great vapor and flavor out of this little set up right now

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Since i own a big baby rba i'll tell you the true story : First off it's not made for mtl or low wattage as the baby beast,big baby are sub 0hm tanks.
Secondly no there's no plug or way to make it single coil (not legitimately at least)
I have the rba base for mine running dual claptons at .25 0hm, 60 watts.

Although it's not made for what you're using it seems you managed to do it yourself but no doubt i'd be carefull if i was you (mostly in case something was to go wrong).
If you're more into low wattage and mtl vaping i'd highly suggest you get a tank that's made for it you'll have much less issues with it and you'll be able to vape at that low wattage even better, then again that's just my opinion so do as you wish.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Since i own a big baby rba i'll tell you the true story : First off it's not made for mtl or low wattage as the baby beast,big baby are sub 0hm tanks.
Secondly no there's no plug or way to make it single coil (not legitimately at least)
I have the rba base for mine running dual claptons at .25 0hm, 60 watts.

Although it's not made for what you're using it seems you managed to do it yourself but no doubt i'd be carefull if i was you (mostly in case something was to go wrong).
If you're more into low wattage and mtl vaping i'd highly suggest you get a tank that's made for it you'll have much less issues with it and you'll be able to vape at that low wattage even better, then again that's just my opinion so do as you wish.
I sure appreciate your concern but I went safe my coil came out at .65 ohm and I'm puffing away at 23 watts in my feller buncher all night long without having to recharge and I also keep my trusty little pico in the truck for the drive home in the morning have a good day thank you

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Well, TD glad it's working out for you. Qc is correct that the tank is really a sub0hm tank but it's certainly possible to modify those things. There are some nice MTL RTAs that are easier to build, but hey if it's working, it's working. :)
Yes I know at 0.65 ohm is actually subohm right I just don't want my nicer tanks to get banged around in my machine since I have three baby beast I'm not going to take my nice RDA in a logging machine and I'm just trying to use up the RX mini in the machine now it last all night don't have to mess around with chargers and batteries
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread