Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
i changed one setting in
about:config
apz.frame_delay.enabled;true

Double click it to change it back to false which was the setting in Firefox 56. The forum slows down slightly but the back button works on the first try now under Firefox Quantum 57 64bit
oU97vNb.jpg

Last edited:

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
i changed one setting in
about:config
apz.frame_delay.enabled;true

Double click it to change it back to false which was the setting in Firefox 56. The forum slows down slightly but the back button works on the first try now under Firefox Quantum 57 64bit
oU97vNb.jpg
Just tried this but it still doesn't work for me under Firefox Quantum 32 bit :(

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I wish i could help with the 32bit but my 32bit box is Win7 Enterprise which i keep locked down more securely. Such as no updates unless i choose to install them. Quantum caught me by surprise on this system somehow. I thought i had it set to NOT auto update Firefox.

According to the reading ive done, the back button issue has been a rather large problem with Firefox 32bit for some time. At this time ive found no solution for 32bit

Chrome appears to not have this problem if you want to try it.

• Informative
Reactions: Maytwin

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Thanks @Evi|grin - I may decide to go down the Chrome route but since this is the only site where this seems to happen for me, that may be overkill !

Out of interest I just tried the site using Microsoft Edge and the back button worked a treat. When I tried it a couple of weeks ago, the page loading was so slow I kept getting "Not Responding" but that didn't happen today.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread