Back lurking again.. For good? Who knows!? - How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
Hope everyone is doing ok!

As for myself, I am giving this another go (Round 3). I am lucky that the Store & Vapor Lounge is in the same town as I am and a few minutes drive away, so no need to wait to jump right back in.

This time around, cartoz werent cutting it for me and the tanks were flooding, burning and leaking which caused me to get fed up durring a difficult time (April 2012) when my mom had major surgery on her stomach.

So for now I am using V4L's 808 threaded ego with mega dual coil cartomizer. Its working ok so far. I did smoke 1 cigarette in my 3 days vaping. Its pretty funny how gross it tasted as hooked as I am!

Is this the hardware I am going to stick with? That I do not know. So far I refill less and have been using the same battery for about 12 hours, only vaping when I get a craving for a cigarette. Still tempted to light up sometimes as I have a pack available.

At this point, I am only searching for a decent all day vape (flavor) as my previous choices and favorites are not cutting it anymore. Such a subjective issue is not going to be aswered here.. Only way is to buy and try I guess.

So if you'd like to reply, please share what keeps you vaping. Motivation, Hardware, Flavors or anything goes..

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Currently, I vape mainly the Java Junction in tank with the diamond tip manual batts. I will also have a peach cobbler or pineapple or vanilla mocha Frapp carto on a diamond tip manual batt going at the same time. (I always have 2 going and will draw a few times from one and then a few times from the other then set down for a bit so I don't burn or scorch.) That seems to do it for me.

Good luck finding your sweet spot again in vaping! Almost 3 years cigarette free now for me and still content! :)

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Welcome back Newb! Hope you find your vaping bliss this go round. But even if you have a cig once in awhile, it's every cig you don't have that you should celebrate. Tanks are what I use at home and filled blanks at work, all with auto xtra long stealth or KD's is my gear. I tend to stick to a few favorite juices with an experiment once in awhile.
Maybe you could give tanks a try again, they really are nice.:vapor:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
What's up Newb (I feel weird typing that out as a name, being a gamer and all :D). I use the same set up you've got going on. A Mega cart with an eGo batt. Blueberry is my main squeeze but when I'm looking for a little something on the side, I call over watermelon or grape. I hope you can find your right set. It took me a couple months to truly feel comfortable with where I'm at but I'm coasting right along.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
What's up Newb (I feel weird typing that out as a name, being a gamer and all :D). I use the same set up you've got going on. A Mega cart with an eGo batt. Blueberry is my main squeeze but when I'm looking for a little something on the side, I call over watermelon or grape. I hope you can find your right set. It took me a couple months to truly feel comfortable with where I'm at but I'm coasting right along.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LOL! I guess I was looking for a long term monogamous commitment to a flavor.. Looks like they need "Sister Flavors" and I will be a vapor polygamist.. lmao

@Jen: Congrats on the 3 years.. I went for 2 without and know how you feel!

@Kats: I think I will go to the lounge and try one out before I buy (if I can)

@ Plant: I still have them in the closet.. I think I will look at snows vids and see what I was doing wrong before..

@morandir: Thanks! Always a pleasure reading you're posts!

Last edited:

SAG

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
STL
Welcome back Newb! The eGo setup was what got me off the last few analogs I was down to. After I got comfortable with that, tried the cartos again. Bleh for me. Jumped on the 3.5 tanks and haven't looked back (Snow's video was a huge help). I carry 3 or 4 tanks on XL manual titans now. Lol about polygamist! Ya, guess I have sister flavors too. I just get bored with one. Premium Smiin and Banana Breeze are my mainstays. Other tank or two are used for whatever seems to strike my fancy.

I wish you good luck and hope you find your hardware and flavor setup. Glad you're giving it another shot. You are lucky to be in such a good location for flavor sampling!

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
the measured draw part has me worried.. but I am going to try one again right now (still have replacement cartoz Mark gave me)

Edit: let's see how it goes :D

18014412-b7a2-9ad9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread