The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Back to the roots - MTL with MESH Wick?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by ArminF, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ArminF

ArminF Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2018
    Switzerland
    Hey, as i am not switched to MTL and low wattage i wanted to ask you if you remember the "good old days" where we used micro mesh wicks on the Kraken and Genesis types.

Low wattage and MTL seems to be a good option to pick this up again.
    Do you know any RTA which could deliver such a scenario?

RDTA are leak types.. maybe not so good as an "to go" about. I am to old to clean my atties :)

- NextEra would be one but this leaks for sure.

Had a Squape where i used mesh rolls as wick. This worked excellent.
    Looking for something similar.

thank you!
    armin

• Like Like x 2
  2. mansis

mansis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2015
    Costa Mesa,CA
    Armin,
    Take a look at videos from Qorax. AS well not a bad idea to ask this question in Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews thread.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The whole genesis style atty thing lost popularity some time ago. I understand they are still popular in Russia though and they have even made some improvements there. Their gear tends to not be cheap but is of high quality. GL

• Like Like x 2
  4. ArminF

Nov 28, 2018
    Switzerland
    There is a Squape E still on the market. This does offer the same decks as the first one.
    Easy to wick and use mesh rolls. Will check if i can find something used to play with it.
    Its simply the best flavor and these coils last for month...

PS: attached doc is in German but has a lot of pictures. I think you get the idea.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. vapdivrr

vapdivrr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Kind of the same deck as my Gem and if there are any rta decks that can work for mesh wicks, this is definitely it...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. ArminF

Nov 28, 2018
    Switzerland
    Got a squape from a friend to test the wick again. Its the same which i used to write the guide attached.
    Not sure how it will handle custards. On the other way you should be able to set the whole base into the ultrasonic with vodka to clean it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.