Back to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonH

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2013
Ontario, Canada & California
So it was about a year ago I had started my cut back on analogs to go to vaping entirely. The last few were hard but I did it.

Then I went away on vacation, had juice taken at customs and all hell sort of broke loose. A couple months later, had a repeat on return to Canada again with customs. That plus being back and forth between Canada and San Diego and the whole "up in the air" thing about e-cigs and being concerned every time I go through customs or about stuff getting delayed and what not... I smoked for anxiety and although going to vaping was easy for me, the possibility of it being taken away was not. So it's been a tough ride.

Finally got a solution - stockpiling both here in Canada and in San Diego. I have enough juice to last me a couple of years I think lol

Unfortunately my iTaste MVP 2 died. Button lights when pushed but it's not working otherwise. I have 2 ego 510s but I cannot find either recharger. Argh didn't think of hardware issues and having backups for backups.

No B&M places local that I am aware of that I'd buy from so that means Monday will need to order from somewhere and hope I can get it in for Wednesday.

Lesson learned.

Since it's been a year since I bought anything, not sure what I should be looking at. Another iTaste MVP? Or is there something new out that is as easy to use? Egos don't have the kick to it that iTaste MVPs and I see that as a step backwards. I like using regular clearos vs dealing with something more complicated.

Last edited:

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
The iTaste vv 3 is also a good choice, I used one for a couple of months when I first started. If you can get 2 MVPs and 2 VV 3.0 and keep one of each at the two locations. I used a PT3 and an Aero tank but if the cartos are working for you stick with them. It's not easy giving up the cigarettes just keep trying. Even a few less a day is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread