Backache?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
Nicotine doesn't cause healing... nicotine is the hammer. The healing is the pain we feel. Your post is more backwards than this woman:
courtney%20backwards.jpg

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Our first non-e-cig advertising post! Had to happen. (Use NRT? Hardly!)

I was asked to post the results of my Nov. 5 blood tests and they returned today. The doctor said they were beyond good, they were "excellent, spectacular." I had a total cholesterol of 166, with HDL at 41 and LDL at 125. If you understand cholesterol numbers, you know how good these are. Incredible figures. "I wish my cholesterol was 166," his nurse commented.

I'm not happy on medication, however. It's just my personality. And I have no way of knowing if daily Zocor did all the trick or whether my daily use of Royal Jelly, taurine, mega doses of C and E, daily multi vitamin, pomegranate tablets, and a handful of others helped a lot. Whatever, I was instructed to just keep doing what I'm doing. It surely produced outstanding results.

And, oh yeh, stay off cigarettes, the root cause of my problems.

Hi TBob - I had pains in my shoulders and back and hands, similar to what you described when i first started. At first I thought it was a funny reaction, maybe too much nicotine. I ended up following some ideas here and cut my PG with 50% VG - plus water, water, water like you recommended. My weird pains all went away. I think your comment about the lactic acid in the other thread was the key for me - more water and cutting the PG worked for me.

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
thanks bob for your results.

I had just my blood pressure checked the other day...it was normal/low like it always is. No changes from ecig vaping for over 3 months. I haven't had the cholesterol check yet. Last one when I was smoking burning tabacco was the good was very high (I say my olive oil use and red wine consumption has something to do with that) and the bad was in the normal range. I need to get that checked again to see what the results are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread