Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
AZ
Great info as always, crew! I have to experience a bottom feeder for myself... I love 6v, I love to drip... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hit by a bus if I keep pushing my luck...

Bottom feeders work well with 306s?

They work great on my Mini. I'm hoping to pick up a Grand when they are available next. Looks like a couple weeks.

Rar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Champlain Valley, NY
Good Morning Folks...

Great info as always, crew! I have to experience a bottom feeder for myself... I love 6v, I love to drip... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hit by a bus if I keep pushing my luck...

I hear you Chornbro....That's me lately. I've been having lots of drive/drip time with my move. My Reo Mini should arrive in a day or so. I'm looking forward to it.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Good Morning Folks...

I hear you Chornbro....That's me lately. I've been having lots of drive/drip time with my move. My Reo Mini should arrive in a day or so. I'm looking forward to it.

Man, I need to grab one up... only problem is I need black/black or silver/silver... something "professional" looking for work

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Chornbro, I've never used a box mod. But I have done 3.7v and I've done 6v, and after VV I could never go back. I've used IKV mini 801's, 306's and Don's LR 306's and I can dial in to the perfect vape. And even with Don's Brews, I vape some at different voltages. Have you looked at the Monkeyboxx VV? I know Riverwolf loves his.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I've been considering VV vs. bottom-fed for the last week, and I think that bottom-fed is more important to me. 1, I've found a great voltage/atty combination... 6v with IKV HV 306s. I prefer a tough, mechanical mod (like my current V3... like the Reo). The biggest issue with my vaping at the moment is dripping. VV isn't too important to me for now.

Also, I'm not a fan of wooden boxes at all... :p

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I have to be honest, the VV is a real useless trend to me. I've had 2 VV devices now, and while performance wise they are great, I just don't use the function of VV at all anymore.

I find that 3.7, 5 or 6 work just fine, and for the one or two times I have fiddled with variable voltage, it just doesn't seem worth the extra money. I just don't find my juices taste better.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread