Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
: ) not talking to you yet LOL well I am.. but I haven't answered your last pm cause I know you will reply. I don't think you should be doing much of anything; therefore, I choose to ignore ya for now haha just thought you should know ; )

You really are just to much. And I think you know me too well. I did alot of relaxing today and am trying as much as I can I promise.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hey Whiskey sorry i didnt get back to you but I went on a little fishing expedition today and was gone from this morning till about 6 pm. Just had to do it, a friend of mine called me and asked if I wanted to go out. Had a good day, got some sunburn, caught alot of fish and had fresh trout for dinner.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Yeah it was a good time and had some fun. That will be a good weekend with the motorcycle and I think the weather is supposed to be good as well. Today looks like it will be like yesterday as its nice out already and no humidity. I caught one really nice Brown trout about 20 inches yesterday which is big for the Esopus Creek. Its not a resevior trout but for the creek they normally are from about 8 to 16 inches so it was a nice treat and dinner last night. I caught about 8 browns and about 6 nice size Smallmouth Bass so it was a really good day.
Brewin is going pretty good!!!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Yeah I hear like 90 degrees throughout the weekend, a little to hot for me yesterday was the perfect temp for sure and no humidity. Yeah we picked a good day to go and they were hitting very well. They normally do there and I dont know how many hits and fish I lost but it was nonstop all day for sure.

Whenever you are ready to order Ive got you covered, you know that. Im hoping all my new flavorings get here shortly Im dying to make some different things and will be playing and testing when they get here. I got some out of the norm stuff and think it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread