Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I got into the RY4 this AM and all I can say is, "Wow!" I'm three-for-three with the Hunter's, Maxboro, and RY4. Fantastic juices! It's hard for me to imagine these getting better with age. DK is The Man when it comes to making tobacco juices.

Good Deal BigBoom, Glad they are all good and you are enjoying them.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Website cannot take anymore order until further notice. Paypal made it through the weekend and some orders may not have been processed on the payment end of things. Hoping to have the merchant account activated today and will keep all posted.

Good luck, Don! Once you're back up and running, I'll probably be needing more RY4.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Good luck, Don! Once you're back up and running, I'll probably be needing more RY4.
Thanks Bro I appreciate it. I hope its within a day or so.

:( I just tried to order today, then I found this thread. I need more of that menthol tobacco flavor. It's delicious!
I hope it gets straightened out in fast fashion this is killing me.

Jude Terror

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Princeton
It looks like I got an order confirmation from the website despite not being able to pay for it. Do you want to do a money order transfer (I saw you mentioned something about this earlier in the other thread)?

Have you tried authorize.net? I'm a web designer, and I have a client who uses them, but they sell workout videos not e cigarettes so the circumstances are different of course. Some financial companies, like Chase, do credit card processing as well.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
No Banks will take on Ecig stuff and Authorize isnt a Merchant account per se. Money order is fine though
It looks like I got an order confirmation from the website despite not being able to pay for it. Do you want to do a money order transfer (I saw you mentioned something about this earlier in the other thread)?

Have you tried authorize.net? I'm a web designer, and I have a client who uses them, but they sell workout videos not e cigarettes so the circumstances are different of course. Some financial companies, like Chase, do credit card processing as well.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
There are lots of e-cig and e-liquid companies that take credit cards for online orders. Which banks or servicers do they use?

Yeah, but there were/are also some vendors using someone that has been jacking the customers card numbers so I'm sure Don doesn't want to rush into a company without checking them out. Which is a very good thing. Maybe vendors should start saying they sell air freshener or aroma therapy stuff. So what if there happens to be a little nic in it.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Yeah, but there were/are also some vendors using someone that has been jacking the customers card numbers so I'm sure Don doesn't want to rush into a company without checking them out. Which is a very good thing. Maybe vendors should start saying they sell air freshener or aroma therapy stuff. So what if there happens to be a little nic in it.

The terms "e-cigarette" and "electronic cigarette" should be abandoned altogether. The term "personal vaporizer" is much more accurate and less likely to be associated with tobacco. Thus, Don wouldn't be selling "e-liquid," it would be "personal vaporizer supplies," or something along those lines.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
I wish you could get email money transfers like we have in Canada, it's the only convenient thing about buying PV stuff here.
Yeah it would be nice

You got that right Hon
The terms "e-cigarette" and "electronic cigarette" should be abandoned altogether. The term "personal vaporizer" is much more accurate and less likely to be associated with tobacco. Thus, Don wouldn't be selling "e-liquid," it would be "personal vaporizer supplies," or something along those lines.
Unfortunately they check your web site and if they see Ecig stuff your done

8 days from order to door Don....to Canada. You are a man amongst men!

:)
Good deal and glad it got there so fast for you Born, or should I say the Pony express. How are you Bro?

yup i've ordered 5 times now, every order except one arrived in 1 week or less (one took 6 days!)
Trying to get them there quick, most orders are out the door in 24hr tops so things are flowing smooth and as soon as this merchant crap gets straightened out thjings should be alot better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread