bad nic fits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
I know each person's cravings and withdrawals differ, but when I got the "cravings" and no amount of vaping helped, a good harsh tabacco blend seemed to be what my body was craving. I can't imagine it would work for everyone, but it was perfect for me.

The 555 brands running through a 1.5 OHM carto had that nice warm tobacco inhale, exhale that my body was starving for. Not sure how psychosomatic the whole thing is... but whatever works!

I also go for the full 24 mg of nicotine in my juices and that seems to suffice for me well.

I wish you the best in finding that sweet spot for you, and hope it's as easy as a flavor change, or OHM change.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
I know each person's cravings and withdrawals differ, but when I got the "cravings" and no amount of vaping helped, a good harsh tabacco blend seemed to be what my body was craving. I can't imagine it would work for everyone, but it was perfect for me.

The 555 brands running through a 1.5 OHM carto had that nice warm tobacco inhale, exhale that my body was starving for. Not sure how psychosomatic the whole thing is... but whatever works!

I also go for the full 24 mg of nicotine in my juices and that seems to suffice for me well.

I wish you the best in finding that sweet spot for you, and hope it's as easy as a flavor change, or OHM change.

Good post....All my juice is tobacco based but I too keep a good just straight-up tobacco flavor on hand and that curbs those times I'm thinking about an analog. I find it pretty "scary" for lack of a better term because the urge when it happens just hits out of the blue and can be pretty intense.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
It's not the nicotine your missing.. It's the tobacco alkaloids, which contain natural MAOI inhibitors, which is why whenever you got upset or nervous you would reach for a cigarette... It passes with time... Try to avoid ( I know, I know ) emotions that upset or make you nervous and the cravings shouldn't be as bad....

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
Oddly I wasn't stressed...I was just watching TV. Then again I was also bored out of my mind so maybe that had something to do with it idk.

It's not the nicotine your missing.. It's the tobacco alkaloids, which contain natural MAOI inhibitors, which is why whenever you got upset or nervous you would reach for a cigarette... It passes with time... Try to avoid ( I know, I know ) emotions that upset or make you nervous and the cravings shouldn't be as bad....

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
Oddly I wasn't stressed...I was just watching TV. Then again I was also bored out of my mind so maybe that had something to do with it idk.
Now that you don't get the alkaloids on a regular basis anything even a smell can trigger the wont for a ciggy!!! Trust me it does get much better ...

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Is it a nic-fit or a something-else-in-tobacco-fit?

If its nic, I agree with checking hardware too. Clean or new atty, fresh batteries. Heck, it took 5 volt PVs for me. LR stuff is like that too for 3.x volts. It makes a difference. Performance of the PV vastly changes the nic hit.

If it is a something-else-in-tobacco-fit, that's a different issue entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread