Bad VG or an allergic reaction??

Status
Not open for further replies.

krull1981

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
UK
Ive been vaping for about 2 weeks now and have been using Totally Wicked unflavoured 18mg (high) and was vaping quite a lot. I decided to buy some 36mg (Super) but it was too strong for prolonged use but does the trick whenever i really feel like smoking an analogue. I decided to try and cut it down to 24mg with vegetable glycerine and see how i got on.

I had about 4 drags on it and it was fairly pleasant but about 1 minute later i got the really wierd feeling pass over me and felt ill in a way i cannot describe but it definatly wasnt a panic attack it was more like a flu like feeling.

Anyway it wore off after 30 minutes and i tried vaping my 16mg unflavoured and was fine. I waited about an hour and thought id try the 24mg vg cut mix again and the exact same thing happened i felt really wierd for about 30 minutes again.

I read the ingredients on the TW juice and it said it contains glycerol + PG and im fine with those but i was wondering if Glycerol is the same as VG.

The VG i brought was from ebay and is food grade 99.9% BP

Palmetto

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
USA
yeah im in the uk

i just vaped some 36mg TW and am fine i also had a few drags on the 18mg and didnt experience what i got from the 24mg mix.

Im not sure what to do but if i do need to throw the 24mg mix away it wont matter as i only mixed 2ml of it.

Well, that eliminates the TW liquid. It could be a sensitivity to VG, though you didn't use a massive amount, and TW does contains a small amount of VG in every mix. It could be the VG is bad, or it could be something totally unrelated -- such as something you ate or drank, or other fumes/inhalants in the environment at the time.

E-smoking's like computer problems -- there are so many variables, only the user can figure out what's gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread