Baditude

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalinaflyer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
FL 510 (Over The Top Baby)
Yes Baditude I'm blaming this one on you and you alone!!

Our base of operations this assignment happens to be the lovely city of Toledo, OH and since this motel room was getting a bit small today I decided to take a drive and admire (um not!) the city of Toledo. So on my list of stops to see was of course Wal-Mart then Bass Pro Shops and finally a vape shop. Well I could only find one vape shop listed in Toledo (didn't look real hard) and it's Revolver Electronic Cigs. Turns out they have 2 locations so I stopped at the first one, right across the street from WM. Well it's a nice enough place but almost everything in there is their own brand - Revolver. They were fairly busy but I took a few minutes to look around and it appears that most everything is re-branded smok.

Not seeing anything that I felt I just had to have, no mechanical mods, 1 Provari and about 200 Ego's I decided to ask about cartomizers. This is where it became your fault Baditude. The girl helping me had no idea what I was talking about when I asked who the manufacturer is but I'm betting Smok. So anyway I needed a new vapor delivery device like I need another teenager sponging all my cash but I bought 3 pre-punched carto's and a tank. No idea if they are single or dual coil, the girl again didn't know what I was asking. However they are 2.0 ohm single punched and I'm rocking one right now on my SID with Spiced Cider. The flavor is off the hook good so now I'm trolling IBTanked putting together a Baditude Recommended Special!!

We have flights scheduled every day this coming week till Saturday so I can't wait to see how a carto tank handles the pressure changes (even though I'm 95% sure I already know the answer).

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
He's certainly one of the best guys here! I recall in my early stage of vaping...sending him a PM on a whim hoping that he might respond & be able to help me. Mind you, he had no idea who I was but I'd seen him giving helpful advice all over the forum. Well, he responded the very same night with that great personality & amazing info & answers to my questions :) Baditude really is the best! People like him are the reason I still continue to visit the forum so that I can try to pay forward all of the great info & encouragement I've received.

Oh yeah...I also blame him for me becoming slightly obsessed with cartotanks:laugh:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If it wasn't for Bad we'd all be using Trust Fires and blowing our heads off :D

I took one for all of you....learn from my mistakes. This pic is actually of a protected ICR Trustfire that vented violently in my first mechanical mod.

Trustfire2.jpg

Last edited:

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
I took one for all of you....learn from my mistakes. This pic is actually of a protected ICR Trustfire that vented violently in my first mechanical mod.

View attachment 294568

You're like the "Christ on a Cross" for the vaping world! The "Modder's Messiah", or something like that.
I personally would trade in my dashboard Jesus for a Baditude Bobble-head!
I for one truly appreciate all you do to contribute to this forum... Thank You!
I'm a proud Baditude disciple!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I'm not really a bobble-head collector but if there were a Baditude club, I'd join.

You're like the "Christ on a Cross" for the vaping world! The "Modder's Messiah", or something like that.
I personally would trade in my dashboard Jesus for a Baditude Bobble-head!
I for one truly appreciate all you do to contribute to this forum... Thank You!
I'm a proud Baditude disciple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread