Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Ahhh crap. I know you said not to reply, but what else can I do?

Your knowledge (and willingness to share it) is one of the best things about this place. And you cannot be replaced, period.

You're in my thoughts and prayers - I wish I could change your circumstances. The only thing I can think of that sounds at all positive in this situation is that I've noticed sometimes life forces us into transitions that at the time, feel absolutely horrible and painful... but later, turn out to be something amazing. Or maybe it's just that we make them into something amazing, out of our sheer will.

If the latter, I've no question that this is what you will do. Hope so much to hear from you again.

- A

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
As a believer in Karma, I know you will be back on your feet soon. You gave me advice when I was at the smoking/vaping crossroad and it was that advice that lead me to quit smoking for good. I have read hundreds of your posts assisting others the same way you did me. Good things will come your way. I will miss you for the short time you will be gone!:)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Well, guys and gals, thanks for the "thanks". :thumbs: I'm deeply flattered and humbled by the way that I have touched many of your lives. Just remember, it was you who were committed and determined to stop smoking; I only gave some tips and pointers that I learned along the way to help out.

I encourage all of you to follow in my footsteps and "pay it forward" to all the new vapers who are joining this forum on a daily basis. They will benefit from you as you have benefited from me, as I benefited from those before me. There is always my Baditude's Blogs that you can link to should you not be comfortable in explaining things.

I'm about moved out of my old apartment. I kept a few things for when I move in with my brother, but gave a lot of things to Good Will and a lot of other stuff was just thrown away as I had no place to store them. :( It hurts to throw quality stuff away, but its just "stuff" that can always be replaced. I have something that money can't buy, and that's good health from not smoking.

I will be staying for a month or so at my ex-wife's house which is currently empty. She' currently in an apartment and my son and daughter will be living with her. This will allow me to continue to work to help pay off some bills rent-free (I'm deeply appreciative of her good will for that). I will be doing some painting and other things around the house for her until she is ready to move into this house herself. At that time I will leave Cincinnati for my brother's home in rural northwest Ohio.

This will likely be my last post on ECF for a while, as there is no working internet connection at either house that I will be staying in. Hopefully at some point in the future I will be able to return and continue to make a contribution to this great website. Until then...

vape safely my friends. :vapor:

Baditude

Last edited:

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Fair winds and following seas, Bad. You will weather this storm and we will see you again.

I decided to cheat and just added the link to your blogs to my signature... we'll use your words to keep everyone straightened out around here!!

Take care of yourself, sir. We'll leave a light on and the door unlocked for ya!

Kaz

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
Bad, I am so sorry to hear that life is treating you rough at the moment. Especially since you have been a beacon of light for so many during their dark times. I will be forever in your debt for the knowledge you have contributed, making my journey, and I know, that of so many others, easier. I hope your future holds nothing but happiness and growth. Thank you, sir, from the bottom of my heart.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Well....I am just seeing this thread for the first time as my time has been limited to ECF as of lately. Baditude, I caught wind of this thread surfing some posts and was saddened to hear that you have encountered another challenge in your life but with your ethics and "mind cleansing" as Oce suggested, I know that you will get through this and be a stronger person in the long run!! If I can help in any way from here in NC, please let me know!
We all thank you for your help and support and care about you as a friend!!
Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread