Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hey, the whole purpose behind it is HONEST feedback :) I'd rather you tell us we sent something you had to throw in the trash than say it was great to make us feel good and list it only to have people not like it upon ordering :)

Thanks boB...i love you guys! :2cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
I just got my new juice =]
you guys are THE BEST

I was a little sad not to have another bait sample in this order. But i ordered enough new things to be able to give some new feed back.

I ordered the Rice Crispy treat 30ml with 15ml extra flavoring and 30ml extra flavoring. So far i LOVE them both, and i know my sweet spot is a 30ml bottle with half the extra flavoring.
to me it tastes like marshmallow and vanilla, with a hint of butter. absolute bliss! my favorite vape EVER. All i'm missing it the crunch of the rice crispy! this is exactly what it SHOULD taste like !

loading my dripping stuff as we speak for a much overdue review on my bait sample Summer Plum I have never vaped anything fruity before... it is absolutely clear liquid. with a light sweet flavor. tastes flowery but not chemically or bitter. pretty pleasant flavor. i think, i haven't perfected dripping yet. so maybe i'm not getting a good taste here... to me it's okay. but not something i'll be banging your door down to get.

Hummingbird nectar extra flavor vg = 60 pg = 40 30mgs absolutely clear juice

OMG! it tastes just like honeysuckles!!!! when you exhale i swear it smells like there are honeysuckles near by. Absolutely NO chemical flavor. Not the flowery flavor i described above with the summer plum either. just yummy goodness. Does not taste like a chemical sweet.... more like....well nectar. a stronger flavor on exhale. i luv it! lots of vapor too [as usual with KBV]

i <3 KBV

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
So, I feel that this belongs here even though it is not a bait-a anymore. I just recieved my bottle of rootbeer today and I can try to sum it up in one word... Absolutelyfreakingamazinglygood... I can't put it down :ohmy: I ordered the 70/30 pg/vg with extra flavor and WOW!!! I loved the bait-a and was wondering how it would taste with extra flavor and it is perfect. I have to say that it's the best rootbeer that I have found yet and I have tried a few.

So, I feel that this belongs here even though it is not a bait-a anymore. I just recieved my bottle of rootbeer today and I can try to sum it up in one word... Absolutelyfreakingamazinglygood... I can't put it down :ohmy: I ordered the 70/30 pg/vg with extra flavor and WOW!!! I loved the bait-a and was wondering how it would taste with extra flavor and it is perfect. I have to say that it's the best rootbeer that I have found yet and I have tried a few.

Gonna do my best to list that and Summer Plum on the site for tomorrow's opening. In the event I don't feel free to grab a bottle of OMG (the joose) in the options you like and write in the comments box to sub it for rootbeer and we'll catch it upon processing :)

I'll probably list the Vanilla Mint despite the mixed reviews because there are a few that like it. I'll do my best to get all 3 on the site but if I don't we should be well stocked on OMG and just go that route.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
More work for you...

Maybe one day when you are up for sending out the bait-a's, you can put a drop down on the checkout page of 3 bait-a's to choose from.

I didn't want to post a review for Vanilla Mint because I do not like mint vapes. A review from me would be invalid. I think I mentioned that it tasted like toothpaste, so please take that with a grain of salt.

On the other hand, if I were given a choice of 3 samples from which to choose, I'd have a better chance of obtaining something more desirable, and an even greater chance of me ordering that little goodie with my next purchase.

:2c:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Gonna do my best to list that and Summer Plum on the site for tomorrow's opening. In the event I don't feel free to grab a bottle of OMG (the joose) in the options you like and write in the comments box to sub it for rootbeer and we'll catch it upon processing :)

I'll probably list the Vanilla Mint despite the mixed reviews because there are a few that like it. I'll do my best to get all 3 on the site but if I don't we should be well stocked on OMG and just go that route.

Well the vanilla mint is sort of growing on me now. :) It could use a touch more vanilla though and then it would be great!

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
You know it's bad when you keep coming in and saying I like this one and I like that one! I do like them all but I "LOVE" "LOVE" "LOVE" GOOEY BETTER CAKE. I "HAVE" TO HAVE GOOEY BETTER CAKE IN THE HOUSE AT ALL TIMES!!!
Okay..boB and yssiM have been asking me over and over to leave a comment on all the bait a samples they send out! Since I first started ordering from Kick Bass vapor which was in May I have liked "ALL" of their bait a samples now mind you I don't always like it so much I have to have it right away... Now when I received that bait a sample of cafe latte, I HAD TO HAVE IT RIGHT AWAY!!! To tell you the truth that was the first time I really felt like them little bottles they send was nothing more then a tease.... A good one though I might add... My favorite jooses are as followed - gooey better cake, cafe latte, warm sugar cookies, waffles OMG, apple pie, maple frosted rolls, butter cream icing -love to mix this one to other flavors like peppermint ice cream, I really like the WTF too but having so many I love I have a few I have to get every now and then because my tackle box runneth over with nothing but KBV... I feel like I am spoiled rotten with all these wonderful flavor's!! I haven't moved up yet to a better way to vape as I am finally getting the concept of filling my carts just right to finally really enjoy vaping from an 808 battery! I can't wait until I do just a little scared of change it has taken me a long time to get this concept down right!!! Thank God for boB and yssiM @ Kick back vapors if they hadn't been so patient with me I would have threw up my hands and went back to those stinky analogs. Thank KBV YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I hope you all have a great day and an even better tomorrow, Michelle

P.S. Could some one help me here? I am trying to find the thread to when KBV "might " be open to take more orders? I have looked in the ECF forum, the Hidey Hole, and the KBV store trying to find that answer!

hellsh0cked

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Connecticut
Sorry, I'm more than a little late reviewing Strawberry Ice Cream Bait A. I was out of the country for a while.

Great flavor, taste just like strawberry ice cream without the "brain freeze." It is creamy with a nice strawberry flavor and a coolness, but not minty. Very enjoyable.

Vaped on a Provari at 4.4 volts in a Boge 3 ohm cartomizer.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
OK y'all I have come up with a holiday exclusive Get ready to reel in a new keeper with some bait! Bait'a samples comin' with orders tonight, till we run out! I have tweaked and tested...SOOOOOoooo Numnom, mouth watering... do you wanna know??? Hmmmm dunno.... wait for it..... wait for it.......

Pecan pie.... For a limited time...IT IS WOW!!!!
Hugs & <3

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
That seems to be pretty commonly requested and should be easy, maybe we'll start with some "Bait A" samples on new Ice Cream flavors soon :) I forget but one of the 2 most consumed Ice Cream days falls in the dead of Winter which I always found ODD so it should be right up KBV's alley :)
Found this lil nugget on another thread:blink:, But I can't place an order till Friday, so somebody PLEASE let me know what I'm Missing here:nun:
I:wub:Ice Cream:blush:

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
In the order I received today (placed Tuesday nite, BTW) I got a Bait-A - 1st one in a long time and it is a very good one too! "Pecan Pie" is a definite winner for me. I hope this one goes into regular inventory, so I can order more. I love the bakery/caramely/creamy sweet vapes and since I usually just can't seem to get them right with my own DIY experimenting, it's really nice to have KBV do them for me. Thank you so much for letting me try this one!

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Well I just made my second official order from KBV tonight, hopefully I am one of the lucky ones. Still a bit new but catching on fast....lol. Thanks again and hope to be back with some feedback.

I thought I would get a sample since I ordered the same day it was announced but I guess it ran out:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread