Bait A sample feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I really, really like the Summer Plum. This is the first straight fruit flavor I have ever tasted (I've been looking) that doesn't have even the slightest trace of funky, artificial perfume-like taste. It tastes like very ripe, fresh fruit. It seems like there is just a very slight sweetness, and no tartnesss. It's unusual (in a good way) that there is no tartness, since it seems a lot of fruit juices have that added tartness to help cover up the weird perfume flavor. I would definitely order this flavor but I might add extra flavor - that's just me.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Okay..boB and yssiM have been asking me over and over to leave a comment on all the bait a samples they send out! Since I first started ordering from Kick Bass vapor which was in May I have liked "ALL" of their bait a samples now mind you I don't always like it so much I have to have it right away... Now when I received that bait a sample of cafe latte, I HAD TO HAVE IT RIGHT AWAY!!! To tell you the truth that was the first time I really felt like them little bottles they send was nothing more then a tease.... A good one though I might add... My favorite jooses are as followed - gooey better cake, cafe latte, warm sugar cookies, waffles OMG, apple pie, maple frosted rolls, butter cream icing -love to mix this one to other flavors like peppermint ice cream, I really like the WTF too but having so many I love I have a few I have to get every now and then because my tackle box runneth over with nothing but KBV... I feel like I am spoiled rotten with all these wonderful flavor's!! I haven't moved up yet to a better way to vape as I am finally getting the concept of filling my carts just right to finally really enjoy vaping from an 808 battery! I can't wait until I do just a little scared of change it has taken me a long time to get this concept down right!!! Thank God for boB and yssiM @ Kick back vapors if they hadn't been so patient with me I would have threw up my hands and went back to those stinky analogs. Thank KBV YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I hope you all have a great day and an even better tomorrow, Michelle

P.S. Could some one help me here? I am trying to find the thread to when KBV "might " be open to take more orders? I have looked in the ECF forum, the Hidey Hole, and the KBV store trying to find that answer!

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Me are all waiting for it. Hopefully it is very soon. If you don't need alot though you can PM boB for it.
Thanks Dalton, You have been the first to answer me with a quickness! I will hit boB up for a few of my have to haves! They did it to me! Had they not made all their jooses so dang good they wouldn't be in such demand!!!

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I will be poof, gone, done, toast, finished, and just might die if I don't have me some GOOEY BETTER CAKE... I could VAPE this all day everyday! I have finally found the joose for me THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,, ! I have liked 99.9% of KBV joose and to me that 1% of dislike is pretty dang good. I didn't know a thing about the St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake, I just went with it when ordering my joose a few weeks back. I think I just liked the "gooey" part of the name and ordered a BIG O Bottle.. I have to tell ya if ever I am in St. Louis, I will do every thing in my power to find the best bakery that bakes it! Thank Goodness I don't live to close to that state because I know I would gain a lot of weight eating that stuff!! I do believe if I have plenty of that gooey stuff a fresh cartomizer and charged batteries in the house I will be 1 happy chick!

blacklung

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Houston
Last time(first order) I received a sample of cafe latte.. on my 2nd order, I ordered 3 15mL bottles of it.

this time I got the bait A Vanilla Mint sample.

*not vanilla-ey enough (IMO)
* mint was kind of strong/not balanced (IMO)

my comments above in no way should be taken seriously... I don't like minty stuff unless it's gum and that's only to hide bad breath. + I was vaping out of LR1.5 Cisco, so, that may not be ideal. (I really don't feel like trying it on a new 1.8 or 2.0...)

I might add to this post later... but, I still feel my opinions will be biased since I really don't care for mint.

tiffytiff

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Wheeling WV
wellll, i'm not crazy about this one either, but, i am letting the rest of it steep a while, i'm thinking the vanilla will come out more...but i agree, not vanilla'y enough...maybe a week or so will make it stronger :)
no worries though...there are soooo many to pick from that i already love. :blink:like i just cant vape them all fast enough lmao! :vapor: so if i come across one or two that i'm not that fond of well, lol GOOD, cuz i can't make up my mind now as it is! :)

Bait A's have been temporarily suspended in part due to lack of R & D time and I'm usually the one that does the batches and haven't been around every day :( If we don't start back soon we may just start doing samples of favs, IDK yet but for now we've been forced to at least temporarily suspend it :(

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Bait A's have been temporarily suspended in part due to lack of R & D time and I'm usually the one that does the batches and haven't been around every day :( If we don't start back soon we may just start doing samples of favs, IDK yet but for now we've been forced to at least temporarily suspend it :(

In light of this, I'll give my (at least temporarily-hopefully!) final review: Vanilla Mint, received w/my last order.

To the point, I thought it was good, for a minty flavor. I didn't really taste any vanilla though, which disappointed me a bit, as I was really looking forward to testing this flavor. It is a bit toothpaste-y, but that's ok as sometimes I need that, right? :lol:

Perhaps w/extra flavor...?

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. :D

:vapor: Now vape on my friends! :vapor:

In light of this, I'll give my (at least temporarily-hopefully!) final review: Vanilla Mint, received w/my last order.

To the point, I thought it was good, for a minty flavor. I didn't really taste any vanilla though, which disappointed me a bit, as I was really looking forward to testing this flavor. It is a bit toothpaste-y, but that's ok as sometimes I need that, right? :lol:

Perhaps w/extra flavor...?

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. :D

:vapor: Now vape on my friends! :vapor:
Hey, the whole purpose behind it is HONEST feedback :) I'd rather you tell us we sent something you had to throw in the trash than say it was great to make us feel good and list it only to have people not like it upon ordering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread