Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
They are all made from food flavorings so they will still be available. Only problem is that some food flavorings can't be used for vaping. Particularly ones that are oil based. We don't have to worry about that when we buy from vaping vendors, they do the figuring out for us. If we buy directly from food flavoring suppliers we would have do that ourselves. I'm sure there will be plenty of info on the web if the time comes.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've heard pg and vg can be bought in regular stores. Does anyone know what the names of the products are and where they can be purchased?
a41845a1-3b59-441d-91a4-669b6e0526af_1.68fdf5fe9042eb6b5b7c879dbfd7cb86.jpeg

Walmart

ff266560-42a9-48b5-9c81-b651a3be1228_1.673fa94a8490cef2ed340f5e987d0133.jpeg

Vegetable Glycerin at Walmart

However, you can get Pg, Vg, liquid nicotine, and flavoring agents online at
Bull City Flavors - Best Prices on Flavoring

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
vg
I've heard pg and vg can be bought in regular stores. Does anyone know what the names of the products are and where they can be purchased?

I buy them on Amazon. I forget how much PG is, since I bought a bottle , but never cracked it open. The least expensive food/pharmaceutical grade VG is about $12/liter. Just search on "pharmaceutical grade vegetable glycerin", and you'll get a plethora of results. They're really all the same, so buy the one that's the cheapest in the quantity you want to buy. It won't necessarily be the same brand each time.

The one I bought last time was branded "Tree of Life' or somesuch. A lot of health food stores carry VG as well. But I don't know about PG. Except that you can buy it pretty cheap on Amazon.

Reactions: Anise

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
be carful when buying glycerin some are sourced from plants n safe ,some are animal sourced

The label on the last bottle I bought stated that it was "organic". I think that the 60/40 purified water/ethanol solution that I've been using as a thinner is also organic. The manufacturer says that their ethanol is made from organically grown grains.

Reactions: Anise

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Anise, this isn't a regular store but may be of interest to you.

Check out Bulk Apothecary (out of Ohio) they sell Nature's Oil VG/PG. Good quality product and they ship quick (my exp). I have been using their VG/PG for a long time and never had any issues. I'm pretty sure they are listed in the DIY sub. I know several folks who use them are happy with their product.

VG: Glycerin
PG: Propylene Glycol

Their VG in 16oz is $4.13 US and the PG 16oz is $4.71 US.
The 10 lb VG $14.60 and 8 lb PG $18.52 come in gallon sized containers (I get those).

Like Baditude said Bull City also carries VG/PG but it is more expensive.

Hope that helps.

Just don't buy the 45000 lb tank truck for $24,322.50 while sleeping or we'll have to split it.:eek:;)

faygeleh

Jul 1, 2018
people in the know (lol, about what's in e-jiuce, vaping) will be able to source a lot of these things because they are basic and multi purpose
it concerns me that the convenience and accessibility of vaping is undermined for people who are trying to quit smoking/interested in vaping :(. having fun flavors is definitely made vaping more attractive to me.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
They are convinced that only high school kids like flavors. ugh
if that was really why they are banning (not just to keep the bonds up that they received from tobacco company and all that lovely tax they get ontop) you would think they would ban flavored alcohol drinks too :D
will this ever happen? Hell no

i dream of a world that isn't corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread