Banning of E-Cigs USA/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxthedudexxxx

Feb 26, 2010
louisiana
I enjoy my alternative to analog and feel that we need to do all we can to educate the public before it is too late for our e-cigs.

I received an email from wicked liquids that spoke of the ban coming to the UK in regards to E-cigs. It instructed me to pass on the info to anyone and everyone.. Basically we all know the hypocrisy behind banning them and leaving analogs.
companies down with e-cigs. I don't think big tobacco will ever be outlawed, so there is no worry. But by fighting to ban BOTH if ANY then I believe there will be a realization of the hypocrisy.

(CNN has a place to post stories from viewers on their website... POST THERE DAILY!)

Please go to CNN and voice the info we already know and push them to start making the info available to their viewers.

If we sit back and let the system, and not the people, decide the outcome, then we are going to talk about the good old days when we had an alternative to smoking.

I would like to see verification that people are actually taking the time to spam news networks, papers, etc. in regards to the info we already know. Knowledge is power!! My proof is below :

Thank you for contacting CNN. This email is to notify you that your news tip has been received and will be reviewed in a timely manner. You will be contacted if the news tip is valid and we need further information and verification.

We appreciate your news tip and thank you for choosing CNN as your breaking news source.

Sincerely,

CNN Viewer Communications Management
"CNN, The Most Trusted Name In News"

Last edited:

Rationality

Mar 6, 2010
Boston
I don't understand HOW ecigs can be banned to be honest... vaporizers in different shapes and forms have been around forever. I mean what's a humidifier if not a type of vaporizer? Would they be banning vaporizers that can be inhaled? Wouldn't those regulations overlap with certain inhaler regulations? They can't ban eliquid, as none of the things in it are dangerous or illegal... would they just be banning items marketed as ecigarettes? Or things shaped like cigs? I mean how they hell could they phrase a ban that makes sense?

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Tobacco should be banned. Tobacco KILLS e-cig HEALS!!

Content Advisory:
This is not a health claim or claim of a cessation device.

Chantix and alcohol kill too, do does bleach if you drink it, among other things you can buy...

Responsibility and education is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread