Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

FWIW, I used that link a 1/2 doz times since you posted it. But the last 3 days when trying to use it, I just get this error. I moved on to using Shippo in the meantime.

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 1.38.15 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: misswish1

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    FWIW, I used that link a 1/2 doz times since you posted it. But the last 3 days when trying to use it, I just get this error. I moved on to using Shippo in the meantime.

View attachment 935813

Hmmm. I've gotten an error before wen my credit card on file with paypal expired and I didn't update the info. You have to have a credit card on file to print postage even if you don't use the credit card to pay for the postage. (could be a debit card, too, not sure).

If it's not that, then I have no idea what that code is about. Even when the credit card is invalid the error doesn't tell you that, it's vague. I had to figure it out myself.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Hmmm. I've gotten an error before wen my credit card on file with paypal expired and I didn't update the info. You have to have a credit card on file to print postage even if you don't use the credit card to pay for the postage. (could be a debit card, too, not sure).

If it's not that, then I have no idea what that code is about. Even when the credit card is invalid the error doesn't tell you that, it's vague. I had to figure it out myself.

My CC is good 'till the end of this month. Maybe PP doesn't like charging a card that's about to expire. So I put in a new card now anyway.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My CC is good 'till the end of this month. Maybe PP doesn't like charging a card that's about to expire. So I put in a new card now anyway.

Yeah, it's so hard to say with a vague error like that.

I'm gonna check out shippo next time I have to print a label, never used it before but have heard about it.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Yeah, it's so hard to say with a vague error like that.

I'm gonna check out shippo next time I have to print a label, never used it before but have heard about it.

If I remember right, when creating an acc't with Shippo (and you can do it for free) ... a screen is presented to fill-out your 'business' information. I was able to skip all that and still created and acc't. Then when I sign in, I select create a label manually. Same price as PP for a small flat rate box. If you click in the 'custom' box for the size of the package you get a drop down for USPS standard envelopes and boxes.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Artery Lady Q Replacement Coil, 0.7 Ohm, 5 Pack | Madvapes

This is a link to a bargain 2 bucks for a 5 pack. I gambled and bought 60 packs of them for my nautilus. If you never ordered from madvapes you can use a coupon code they will send you for 15% off-it is welcome15 Do note they have free shipping over 50 bucks. My first order will be here on Monday. Second is pending so I'm sharing now. :) 105 packs are left..
    Edit: Another thing is..I would order by tomorrow night because starting Sat the shipping is going to be 14 dollars to include adult signature etc. Just sharing..
    My first of two orders was just delivered. And I can confirm, these are Aspire Nautilus compatible coils!!! :)
    I've got all I need. At the moment, there are 65 5-packs remaining.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    ECF is acting up! I had a double post on my computer.

Thanks for the info on Lady Q. I just tried to do a order at madvapes and it's wonky. I did find out shipping a 10 dollar item would cost me 14.95.
    I didn't check what their shipping was, beyond the ≥$50 free shipping.
    These coils may be clones. As such, time will tell regarding their quality, service life, ratio of duds to good, etc.

Reactions: Koolkiz

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    ECF is acting up! I had a double post on my computer.

Thanks for the info on Lady Q. I just tried to do a order at madvapes and it's wonky. I did find out shipping a 10 dollar item would cost me 14.95.

Yeah, the night you posted about the Lady Q coils at MV, I checked it out and found their shipping to jump quite high. I was thinking of buying some but decided against it at those shipping prices. Didn't want to buy so many coils to get free shipping. Can't check the shipping right now because trying to add the coils to my cart results in a wordpress error.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Yeah, the night you posted about the Lady Q coils at MV, I checked it out and found their shipping to jump quite high. I was thinking of buying some but decided against it at those shipping prices. Didn't want to buy so many coils to get free shipping. Can't check the shipping right now because trying to add the coils to my cart results in a wordpress error.
    I did 2 orders from madvapes (coils) and March 24 & 26 and had free shipping. They are posted on site right now but there is a error.

Does anyone know if they are charging excise tax right now on items?

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I didn't check what their shipping was, beyond the ≥$50 free shipping.
    These coils may be clones. As such, time will tell regarding their quality, service life, ratio of duds to good, etc.
    They are suppose to be manufactured by ehgate the parent company of Aspire. At least that was what I read somewhere. Monday I will put a coil to a test. Right now a regular nautiluls coil will last a minimum of 2 weeks. I vape very light tobacco so its like unflavored. Sometimes, it will be 3 weeks.

Reactions: NCC

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I did 2 orders from madvapes (coils) and March 24 & 26 and had free shipping. They are posted on site right now but there is a error.

Does anyone know if they are charging excise tax right now on items?

Well I just attempted checkout on a pack of nautilus coils and shipping was $15.25 for one pack and same for 19 packs. Priority mail with adult sig required. So that cost sounds fair when you include pick/pack labor. No excise tax but my state only taxes liquid.

Every day that goes by I'm thankful that I stocked up.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    ehgate the parent company of Aspire. At least that was what I read somewhere

You may have read what I posted earlier in this thread when the other shop had them for sale. I stated that I wouldn't be surprised if Eigate/Aspire made the lady Q coils because Eigate makes a lot of stuff for other brands. Kanger also does this.

Reactions: Koolkiz

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Well I just attempted checkout on a pack of nautilus coils and shipping was $15.25 for one pack and same for 19 packs. Priority mail with adult sig required. So that cost sounds fair when you include pick/pack labor. No excise tax but my state only taxes liquid.

Every day that goes by I'm thankful that I stocked up.
    Me too! I wasn't sure on the coils or I would have ordered more. However, NCC said they do fit the nautilus so I'm gonna try to order more.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    You may have read what I posted earlier in this thread when the other shop had them for sale. I stated that I wouldn't be surprised if Eigate/Aspire made the lady Q coils because Eigate makes a lot of stuff for other brands. Kanger also does this.
    Probably so. :) I did use some google-fu and found a similar statement on a UK page.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread