Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Me too! I wasn't sure on the coils or I would have ordered more. However, NCC said they do fit the nautilus so I'm gonna try to order more.

If you do a search for reviews on the Lady Q, you'll find reviews that say they are cross-compatible with nauti coils. No issue there. The only "issue" will be if you like a 0.7 ohm MTL vape. Might find it too hot if you prefer, say, 1.8 ohms. However at that price I'd learn to like it lol

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    If you do a search for reviews on the Lady Q, you'll find reviews that say they are cross-compatible with nauti coils. No issue there. The only "issue" will be if you like a 0.7 ohm MTL vape. Might find it too hot if you prefer, say, 1.8 ohms. However at that price I'd learn to like it lol
    I have been buying 0.7ohms since they became available. The mesh version I thought I would like. I actually found a few packs from a purchase a few years ago. It's okay but I like the regular ones better. Oh, you are right on excise tax. In Wisconsin it it the retailer who is responsible and the user (me) is charged a "use" tax on liquid. I never looked that up. I would imagine the locals charging big bucks for vape liquid.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    I managed to get what must have been the last order in for a Nautilus 2 from E-JuiceSteals and liked it so much I went looking for the best price on a couple more.

Vapin Art has several colors of the Nautilus 2 reduced by 30%. Red at $11.17, grey at $12.57, and stainless steel at $13.97 after discount. The black is the full price of $19.95. They also have 1.8ohm Nautilus coils that I think are BDC at 30% off - 5 coils for $7.67 with a limit of two per order. The lowest shipping is priority mail at $9.40.
    30% 30 Days

Hoosier E-Cig has the red Nautilus 2 on clearance for $10. They have individual Nautilus coils on sale for $2.39 Also there's 100 ft of 316L wire for $3 in either 32, 34, 36. 38 or 40 gauge. Shipping to Michigan is calculated at $3.30, priority mail is only $7. Use code 5off to get 5% off.
    Nautilus 2 CLEARANCE-HEC10107
    Nautilus/Nautilus 2 & 2S and K3 BVC Bottom Vertical Coil Hea
    Stainless Steel 316L -HEC661-SS

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Nothing posted here in a couple weeks. I've received email from gardenofedenvapors announcing they're having a 50% off everything sale, including some tanks, coiling supplies, pod systems, batteries/chargers.
    Could be worth a look if you still need some things.
    They'll be closing April 26.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    stand.jpg

$1.90 Acrylic 1-Hole 510 Thread E-Cigarettes Display Stand - 40*10mm at FastTech - Free Shipping

stng.jpg

$11.47 Authentic Wotofo STNG MTL RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Quit tempting me! I'm broke!
    :D oh common, you know you want one :p

Good catch.
    I only know that because I just bought one a little over a month ago :p and healthcabin almost got me but ug their shipping prices are ridiculous...sourcemore was the cheapest I'd found with shipping cost.

Reactions: Opinionated

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Broke like no more vape stuff or broke like ramen for dinner?

Broke, like no more vape stuff. I got groceries. I need to take a month or two off vape shopping anyway. I can make my wish lists, but unless there's a great deal, I've got to cut down on the shinies.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I thought all the stuff going on would stop my buying but it really hasn’t. I’ve got multiple packages on the way.

Oh, I do have 4 packages on the way, so I've been buying. Those packages won't get here for a couple of weeks still, maybe sooner. They're all still in China, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread