Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
In it was the Lincig Hypnos, and 80 of its pods. Curiosity got the best of me, so I filled one up, and have been vaping it since.
My first order from them included one of those (that I didn't order but wasn't charged for it... free) Not sure why I got it, but tried it and decided it wasn't bad. Ordered another one and extra pods. For what it is, it has decent flavor and the small pod lasts a long time (I would use lower VG juice... 65VG or even 50/50) Since it's small I use 18 mg (I normally use 12 mg for MTL) The fill holes are small... clean up any spills (especially the contacts... I got a syringe w/blunt needle... works great!) Always remove the pod when not using... don't trust "auto-fire". It's basically a copy of the Suorin Drop and has a ceramic coil. I already said all this before but just in case, posted again.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
You have to at least try one pack of the 1.8 coils. Trust me on this.
I will trust you when you say they're better. But, considering the mountain of 1.5's I have on hand, I really don't see the point...other than to make me kick myself. They're okay, and were intended as insurance to start with.
I did see an X size upgrade to 4ml I will likely pick up, if I can find other items in their shop that I'm interested in, to level out the shipping costs.
Aspire Nautilus X 4ml Adapter

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I seem to have found a source for the discontinued Aspire Nautilus Stainless Steel tank replacement/upgrade.
These are too cool, and I'd grab them myself but I've already got two and they're virtually indestructible. So not wanting to be greedy I thought I'd give the info here. They seem to have ONLY TWO left, at $5.90 each.
These aren't the lattice tubes, they're full SS replacement tubes.
Aspire Nautilus Stainless Steel Tank Replacement
Aspire_Nautilus_Replacement_Stainless_Steel_Tank_Evcigarettes_2__05988.1409359346.1280.1280.png

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Yeah,first one.I never really paid them much attention when they were full price,but at $4 i was willing to give it a try,definitely a very nice mod,and glad i grabbed it.If they had any of the other colors available i would grab a few more for sure.
I agree if they had other colors I would pick one up I had heard that the wooden ones were cheap feeling but I'm actually a little confused as to whether or not this is stabilized wood because it feels an awful lot like pure resin to me...Maybe the color is stab wood lol I couldn't really care less I love it I love the feel of it I'm pleasantly surprised but does anyone happen to know if this is a full resin or if it actually does have stabilized wood?

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I agree if they had other colors I would pick one up I had heard that the wooden ones were cheap feeling but I'm actually a little confused as to whether or not this is stabilized wood because it feels an awful lot like pure resin to me...Maybe the color is stab wood lol I couldn't really care less I love it I love the feel of it I'm pleasantly surprised but does anyone happen to know if this is a full resin or if it actually does have stabilized wood?
They claim it is real stabwood,the wood is listed as Paduak,but it also says it's coated with a protective coating.I do not believe the whole mod is wood though,more just a bit of wood added in.Mine has a few places where i can see small bits of wood,but most seems to be resin.For $4 i don't care what it's made of though haha.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I bought 3 of them thinking they were real wood (bought 2 in my sleep). I sure hope I didn't get taken. I was planning on giving one to someone who can't afford real stabwood and I bought mine because I can't afford real wood. Oh well. To be honest I'm not sure I'd know the difference. As for my friend a free mod is a free mod even if it isn't real wood. But I hope it is real!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I bought 3 of them thinking they were real wood (bought 2 in my sleep). I sure hope I didn't get taken. I was planning on giving one to someone who can't afford real stabwood and I bought mine because I can't afford real wood. Oh well. To be honest I'm not sure I'd know the difference. As for my friend a free mod is a free mod even if it isn't real wood. But I hope it is real!
They may well be full wood that was dyed when stabilized,i can't tell for sure,i can say for sure though that because of whatever coating they use,it does not have the same feel as other stabwood mods.In any case though,these are still very nice mods,and you definitely can't beat the price on them.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Possibly the subconscious motivation to buy two mods at a time too!:D
When shipping is not free, I'm usually motivated to buy dups to levelize costs per item. Sometimes resulting in buying more than I'm likely to need when the unit price is irresistibly low.
I think I've really gone overboard on hardware over the past month, not too much more needed except for batteries and coils. 18650s are not going to be hard to find any time. But, stacking up on tanks requiring specific coils could be an issue with availability down the road.

Turning attention to eLiquid next month.

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
It's beautiful and it's got a really really nice feel to it I don't see anything that is obviously wood on mine. That being said I'm not an expert on stabwood I do see some areas that look exactly like resin to me and it has that feel but stabilized wood is a combination I believe of resin or another more stable for lack of a better word substance with wood I think so this could very well be stabilized wood and I honestly wouldn't know all I can say is I'm absolutely thrilled with the devices feel its look and its performance I would not have felt angry if I had paid $35...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Got my order from ejuicesteal and I am very pleased with it. Made another order, I am done.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine arrived today too. Much to my surprise, they were able to fill it completely.

I've got plenty of Goby coils now, and will be using them much more freely than I had been. I think I'll even break out a JEM or two. I like it. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Got my 1st order from EjuiceSteals, (placed last Sunday afternoon) in today's mail. Placed a <$20 order last night about 10:30 and then a much larger one this morning. Would've placed just 1 bigger one last night, but internet was acting up again. Wanted to at least order the things last night that would possibly sell out faster. Could've saved $7.95 in S/H, but...with the super prices of things I've been ordering...I'm still a Happy Camper.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It's beautiful and it's got a really really nice feel to it I don't see anything that is obviously wood on mine. That being said I'm not an expert on stabwood I do see some areas that look exactly like resin to me and it has that feel but stabilized wood is a combination I believe of resin or another more stable for lack of a better word substance with wood I think so this could very well be stabilized wood and I honestly wouldn't know all I can say is I'm absolutely thrilled with the devices feel its look and its performance I would not have felt angry if I had paid $35...
You are correct,stabilized wood is stabilized with resin.Here is a pic of how mine looks.The lighter color on mine is the wood i know of for sure,it doesn't show in pics,but i can see that it's wood.The lighter blue spots i also think could be dyed wood,but cannot tell,and the black i have no idea haha.
ram.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
For $4 i don't care what it's made of though haha.

Really? How about bat poop, (mostly coated)? I might qualify that statement some.

Of course, I have one of those horrible imaginations, you know creative in a bad way and best ignored. I won't be offended. Honest,.

Anna

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Really? How about bat poop, (mostly coated)? I might qualify that statement some.

Of course, I have one of those horrible imaginations, you know creative in a bad way and best ignored. I won't be offended. Honest,.

Anna
I don't know bat guano is a pretty cool thing it's great for nitrogen I think for people that can grow plants lol I'm not sure how well it would translate to a mod though he he!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread