Bargain Bin Treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
By the way, I ordered 10 nautilus X tanks and 200 of the 1.5 coils today. They stuck me a bit on shipping ($13.85) but I'm not going to complain.

With 10 tanks in boxes and 40 boxes of the coils...a Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box would be the smallest they could use to ship it all. They could've used a plain brown shipping box and sent it regular Parcel Rate. But adding the cost of that box to the regular Parcel Rate shipping cost...would've been maybe about $1 less than the $13.95, if that. It would get to you much slower, too.

ETA: I know a $13.95 S/H cost sort of stings, because mine cost that much, too. But, when I was a seller on eBay for 9+ years...I learned that there's not much difference at all in the cost of Parcel Rate and PM Rate when a decent sized package has to be sent. Buyers usually chose to pay the $1-$1.25 difference to get their items faster, when I'd always offer them the choice of the 2 shipping methods.

What does aggravate me though, about shipping and some vendors...is when the only option they offer, for sending small, lightweight items...is in a small Flat Rate PM box for $7-8. They could definitely go by First Class Parcel for about $4-$4.50...even including the cost of a bubble envelope. :nah:

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I can't remember. Is this your first RAM? That is an absolute giveaway for 4 bucks. Was a 75 dollar mod when new. I'll have 4 (already had 2) with this ejuice steals order. Very good single 18650 mechanical squonk box that is actually real resin too.
=====================

I'll chime in here and say that I'm all over last years model. Or the year before. Or even older. I have some older stuff (quite a bit actually) I've gotten for a song that is still great.
Yeah,first one.I never really paid them much attention when they were full price,but at $4 i was willing to give it a try,definitely a very nice mod,and glad i grabbed it.If they had any of the other colors available i would grab a few more for sure.

Reactions: gsmit1

Bordersun

Moved On
May 16, 2019
New Jersey
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Spammer

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
This thing wouldn't be my cup-o-tea, but after watching the following video, I have no doubt it's way better than the cigalike throwaways available in the days when dinosaurs roamed the Earth (in technology terms), and at half the price!

Order a few for vaper friends in crisis.

They’re not my all day vape, but I have 4 of them. One in use, three for later or to PIF. This would have been perfect for me when I first quit, tight cigarette like draw.

It’s perfect for pocket carry walking the dogs, doing chores, etc. I doubt I’d bother rebuilding the pods, but maybe... I’ll save them just in case, but I have so many things to rebuild as it is, I doubt it.

I plan to carry 2 of them for birding this spring. Vaping isn’t prohibited outdoors where I’ll be but it’s polite to be stealthy. Plus I am conscious of every gram I have to carry when I walk that far, what with all my camera gear.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Yep, came with a couple of coils, some cotton and wire, smoked glass, some O-rings of various colors, an extra drip tip, a pair of build tools, a screwdriver set, and some spare screws. Small box for all that stuff, now that I think about it.
I pretty much bought it for the build tools and you know its always nice to have extra stuff who knows maybe I'll love it but what really sent me over was those build tools because I need some new ones and I would have paid that much just to get a jig LOL it just had too much extra stuff in it to not get it even if I hate the tank it doesn't matter because the extras are worth the money

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
My e-juice steals order is out for delivery today so it arrived a day earlier than expected. I never got any calls or emails or refunds or anything like that so I'm assuming everything shipped but I'll find out for sure tonight I don't mind place is going out of stock as long as they tell you and it does seem like they've been good about telling people I do think maybe they should be updating their site a little better but maybe that's a different department that does that and they're just overwhelmed

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alright - I knew better, much better, especially seeing the results of how fast things go when items are posted at more then reasonable prices . . . Well woke-up and decided to get a couple more of the "Minifits" - a Blue (out of stock when i originally ordered) & Bronze . . . BUT WHAT DO I FIND - YA" ALL - WIPED THEM OUT ! ! ! ! The only have 2 colors left right now - the Silver & Black . . . NOT FARE - Give them back . . . :nah:

Reactions: Katdarling

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
"Justfog Minifit" info

that does look like a heck of a little stealth pod setup.

IT IS...indeed!!!

Justfog Minifit...about the size of a USB flash drive...Constant Voltage...(most Pods are Direct Voltage)...Very Satisfying MTL vaping experience...

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Well I got my order from e-juices Express but did not get the version of the Axiom that I paid for and chose... the one with the RBA. I did get everything else unfortunately I was really excited about that so I hope they can take care of that.

And in true amazing business fashion I already have a tracking number for the one with the RBA to be sent to me. So the real measure of the company is how they take care of mistakes and I would say this is one fine company that I will most definitely do business with again

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
decided to get a couple more of the "Minifits" - a Blue & Bronze . . . BUT WHAT DO I FIND - YA" ALL - WIPED THEM OUT ! ! ! ! The only have 2 colors left right now - the Silver & Black . . . NOT FARE - Give them back . . . :nah:

I have (at least) 1 each of ALL the colors...

They're SO small...and their vape is SO pleasurable...that if I pull out 1 (of the 2) that I usually have in my T-shirt pocket...(MANDATORY from my smoking days)...and don't LOOK AT it...Uncle...I honestly can't tell if it's the Silver one or Black one...(or even the Blue one or Bronze one)...:thumbs:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
what are you going to do with the hundreds of mods you ordered guys? resell?

Well, I haven’t bought 100 yet, but I bought mine to use. Why, are you assuming we’re buying so that we can cash in later or something? I mean if I have something that someone needs one day, I might part with it to help them out. Certainly not to turn a profit.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have (at least) 1 each of ALL the colors...

They're SO small...and their vape is SO pleasurable...that if I pull out 1 (of the 2) that I usually have in my T-shirt pocket...(MANDATORY from my smoking days)...and don't LOOK AT it...Uncle...I honestly can't tell if it's the Silver one or Black one...(or even the Blue one or Bronze one)...:thumbs:

I'm sure I wouldn't really notice either. . . NONE - Of these extra's are really NEEDED - just wanted to get a set of different colors too . . . A very Gracious & Generous ECF Friend gifted "Me' a black one and I ordered a Red one the other day (no Blue available - like today). AND - Well the "Bronze" was only because that same "Friend" told me that so many people WANTED ! ! ! them . . . :facepalm:

BTW: Yes - I can be influenced - if it is by the right person . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Hey - There is having a "Stash" and Then there is having a "STASH" . . . :thumbs:

:img:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
I know everyone has already been introduced to ejuicesteals.com and all, but I got my second order in from them earlier today. In it was the Lincig Hypnos, and 80 of its pods. Curiosity got the best of me, so I filled one up, and have been vaping it since.

As previously mentioned, I am not a pod guy. And most definitely not an breath induced firing pod guy. But this little thing is pretty awesome for a MTL vaper like myself. I threw some home brewed 18mg juice in there, and it has been way better than expected all afternoon. For .99, and then .25 for 2 replacement pods, I would definitely give this a huge thumbs up and a recommendation if this is your sort of thing.

LINCIG HYPNOS ULTRA PORTABLE POD SYSTEM

Lincig HYPNOS Replacement Pods - 2 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread