• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Barrie Ontario meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
Barrie, ON
We have a spot by the way.. The good folks at the pig and douc...err...the bull and barrel... Said it was kosher to vape in the bar. It's in the cedar point plaza in barrie, close to the 400 and a close to Angus as we can get without hitting a strip bar. (no.)

Dunno if other options are being explored, but I talked with the manager last week, if we can firm a date, I might even be able to get us a group rate on drinks and munchies ;)

vaping since: a while
Cigarettes avoided: lots
Money saved: probably not
Devices: Yes
(insert crappy graphic and vendor logo here)

The Doctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
Barrie, ON
The bull and barrel says they can't accommodate more than maybe ten people on a Friday, as they have regulars with standing reservations. Saturday, our any other day they could do, but Fridays are pretty much a wash at that location.

Been talking with the manager at roosters in the east end (grove/Johnson) and am just waiting to hear from the bar owner regarding Friday.

If possible, I'm trying to book the 24th of this month.. If we can move the day of the week to a Saturday or any other day, we're hooked up...if it's gotta be a Friday, then it's a little more legwork.

I'm sure there are other options, but I've really only been looking at places with a bit of an atmosphere, not really strip mall bars etc.

I called mistys, but apparently mopar is banned from there...something regarding onion rings, ranch dressing and a chick named "kiki"?

Vaping since: a while
Cigarettes avoided: lots
Money saved: probably not
Devices: Yes
(insert crappy graphic and vendor logo here)

CDNClouds

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Kitchener, Ont
Evening all, how goes the battle?

My wife and I have only been Vaping for just under 2 weeks but have been smokefree ever since and have converted 4 people with another 2 on the fence.

My birthday is Friday August 24th and my wife has informed me that this is something we shouldn't miss, so looks like we may be coming up from Kitchener.

Can anyone give me a rundown on what to expect? I look forward to meeting other vapers and seeing what else is out there, be it juices or hardware. Will there be vendors present? I have read that canvape will try to be there..

1kshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ok we have a date and a spot for the first Barrie vape meet and greet!
Friday August the 24th from 7pm till whenever!.....at The Locker Room in Barrie on Cundles!
Please post here as to whether or not you will be attending and how many people so we can get an idea on group size thanks!

CDN clouds this will me my first vape meet but I have been asking the same kinds of questions and from all my intel lol it's just a fun night of meeting others with the same interests and trying different systems and juices and such I am going to bring a few of my DIY juices and some diiferent gear that others can try ..also some alc swabs for drip tips and such!
I hope you can make it and I think we will all have a blast with you on your B-Day!! Jonathan Login

ps I am driving some of canvape home lol there going to be there lol!

CDNClouds

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Kitchener, Ont
My wife and I are in for sure and will be asking a few others.

I can't wait! I DIY'd what I call Guppi, Pepsi 50/50 base with Gummi Bear flavoring, it has surpassed Cherry Cola as my all day everyday vape. I also have been steeping a DIY Whiskey and Cola concoction for about 8 days now that smells amazing, maybe a tester in my atty eh? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread