Battery / Atomizer combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
not sure if this is the right section to post but ill give it a shot......

Got a manual 510 on the way and was wondering whats the best atomizer to use with this batt......I like a good throat hit and lots and lots of vapor.....

I know some of you are gonna say to get something with some more power like an ego or something like that but wanna try the 510 out first since its more sleek and skinny unlike the ego looks a bit fatter than the rest.....

whats a mega atomizer in comparison to the regular 510 atomizer.......is there anything different and can i use with the regular 510 or do i have to have a mega battery for that.......

I dont wanna get the mega kit since its not that much of a power upgrade.....if i go up in power i want more than 450mah thats for sure.....

squeeze

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
prescott Arizona
Mega Atty are just longer and the carts hold more juice and will fit on the regular 510. They say not to use LR atty's on the small batt... you can but they will dran your batt.. faster. I would just use the joye standard atty's But would get joye 510 mega batt.. there only like 20mm longer 280mah last much longer then the standard 180mah batt.. Thats if you want sleek and skinny, but when you deside to go fat and long the eGo 900mha batt.. just seem to work soooo much better and they last me a day and a half.

Last edited:

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
yeah im not too concerned with the battery life throughout the day since i got the PCC.......but i was looking at an ego since i got some reward points at HEALTHCABIN and i got enough to buy a ego for free.....so with an ego which atomizers should i get??

and is their any BETTER atomizers for the 510 regular that beat the standard atomizers.....i have seen people talk about the rn4081......not sure though....

40bikes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Rob, I don't know if you're still following this thread but I'm really enjoying the 4081 cartos.
good prophets sell 5/$9 and they have 510>4081 adaptors I think they even have 510 mega batts as well if you want to hit the trifecta.
I've gotten about 3 months out of one carto, just run under hot water,blow out and thermometer shake to clean weekly.
BTW, I don't spend a lot of time waiting for the cart to dry after cleaning just over fill a little, wait a couple of minutes for absorption, blow out any excess and hook it up.
These are meant to be disposable and my first is looking kind of ratty so I may clean, dry and put it away for emergency use but its still working better now than a lot of KR8 cartos that just got to gummed up to work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread