Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo Thanks for the reply. why did you stop making the Grant? I heard it was good. was there anything you werent happy with in the Grant? being you said your going to make them again will they be the same or different. sorry for questions i have no idea since i am new.
Thanks and yes i will enjoy my stay here. Love your work.
Cos

The only reason that I make Grant only when my people ask me for this is because I made a better one (the best of all on its age) and that was GGT, and the best of all now (GGTS). But I will make Grant again because my people want it back. It will be different only in its width. It will be 2mm thinner now.:):)

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Imeo
wow thanks for your reply my friend. Thats going to be great. Im so glad i joined your club. Talk about perfection. Imeo I am definetely a new customer. And i guess the only place to get these in the States are Rob at Vapor Kings correct? Rob is a great guy. We cant buy from you?
I know what im telling my family to get me for my next 2 birthdays and next 2 Christmases> and in advance lol. Man where did you learn to do this this art work. I just seen pictures i cant imagine if i ever seen it in person. But i will eventually
Happy vaping Imeo

Cos

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo
wow thanks for your reply my friend. Thats going to be great. Im so glad i joined your club. Talk about perfection. Imeo I am definetely a new customer. And i guess the only place to get these in the States are Rob at Vapor Kings correct? Rob is a great guy. We cant buy from you?
I know what im telling my family to get me for my next 2 birthdays and next 2 Christmases> and in advance lol. Man where did you learn to do this this art work. I just seen pictures i cant imagine if i ever seen it in person. But i will eventually
Happy vaping Imeo

Cos

Cos my friend, you have to buy only from Rob, I am not selling anything:)

I love GG so much that I am always thinking of ways to making it better. I learned many things on engineer school but the ideas for GG comes to me because I am in love with it. To speak the truth I dont try hard for the ideas, they just come to my mind but I need a lot of time to make them work right.

Happy vaping to you too cos:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo I finally saw your new video on the super slim... wow I really like that new locking button for the slim. Very smooth and the aluminum and tiny brass o- ring.... very nice... and the 4 holes around the hole is a good idea...

Yes Grimmer, 4 small holes now instead of a big one because many of you wanted smaller ones:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well just purchased a GGTS. Thanks to all that posted for getting my totally obsessed with the GG. Now comes the waiting....... Anyone know what the wait time is on these? My next purchase will be the AFS.

Cant wait to experience this awesome product.
Thanks Imeo for making such a work of art.

thanks a lot my new friend Fanky. Please feel free to ask anything if you have questions about the unit and happy vaping :):)

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
Well just purchased a GGTS. Thanks to all that posted for getting my totally obsessed with the GG. Now comes the waiting....... Anyone know what the wait time is on these? My next purchase will be the AFS.

Cant wait to experience this awesome product.
Thanks Imeo for making such a work of art.

Your GGTS will go out in the mail today.

Thanks,
Michelle

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks a lot my new friend Fanky. Please feel free to ask anything if you have questions about the unit and happy vaping :):)

Thanks Imeo, your level of customer service is amazing and Im glad I joined the club. Been using a tornado and cant wait to get my hands on the GGTS.

I am always here friend and I will be here on Easter holidays. I will watch forum from an internet cafe at my village so no worries:)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Hey everyone in the GG family, I just thought would that I would post a little thing I did today since I was short a dripping tip and needed an extra for a friend to use.

I took one of the 510 carts off an Atty I had laying around, it was a 510 Mega cart also, then I took off the end with the little round hole you pull through and took a 3/16 drill bit and drilled it out, then twisted a small piece of sand papet to fit in the hole and sanded it smooth. Now I have a great dripping tip and I put the original litttle end cap back on if I want to after I drip a few drop. This works great for a quick dripping tip.

mucbaerchen

Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
germanya
hello sakis
I hope you are well? And I often think of you. Let yourself the time which DU does not need to design new mods! Keep in mind that you only have a health-ha!. What would we do without you steamer? I hope very soon the shower back on its feet and it comes Also look better.
Loving greetings from Munich
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread