A simple photo to show you the new surface. A little more shiny:) 100_2424.jpg

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hi Imeo and everyone
Hi i am new here and do not have a GG yet but hope to have one eventually. May i ask what happenned to the old Grant? you cant buy it anymore? i hear talk on this forum about a new Grant. Can someone fill me in please. I like the Grant from the pics i seen cause it was a nice smaller size. Thanks for any info. By the way IMEO you do beautiful work and i hope to be a customer.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo and everyone
Hi i am new here and do not have a GG yet but hope to have one eventually. May i ask what happenned to the old Grant? you cant buy it anymore? i hear talk on this forum about a new Grant. Can someone fill me in please. I like the Grant from the pics i seen cause it was a nice smaller size. Thanks for any info. By the way IMEO you do beautiful work and i hope to be a customer.

Hi cos my new friend!!

Grant will come to production again because as I saw at this poll many people want it back.

Welcome to GG family and enjoy your stay:):)

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Imeo Thanks for the reply. why did you stop making the Grant? I heard it was good. was there anything you werent happy with in the Grant? being you said your going to make them again will they be the same or different. sorry for questions i have no idea since i am new.
Thanks and yes i will enjoy my stay here. Love your work.
Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread