Battery Info & Safety Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdzrtvap

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2012
Phelan, CA
They should have put a few more holes in it...

images

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
They sent MV the ones with vent holes near switch at the top. SMOKtech sent us with the top vent hole near the threading, which will disappear the vent hole when you put a smaller batetry inside and telescope down. I am not going to put that up for sale, I am in touch with SMOKtech to get the same top piece as MV has...sometimes it's constantly Amateur Hour with these guys...

I notice MadVapes has the Telescope with the new venting holes added. It's selling at about 10 per hour. It'll be gone by the end of the day.

My issue is about the safety of the vent holes. There are holes around the top and around the bottom. Are these holes just holes, with no layer of anything on the inside to keep moisture out?

There are so many holes! Lots of places for water or sweat to get in. I won't buy it unless I'm assured that there's a thin layer of plastic or something inside all those holes to keep moisture out. Just a really thin layer that would easily melt away in case of overheating, yet still keep moisture out in the meantime.

Since MadVapes already has the updated Telescope and GotVapes doesn't, I thought maybe you guys have already received them and had the same doubts that I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread