Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Topwater Elvis,
my greetings to Texas.

But anyway, you are very wrong.
I did not misuse names, what you accused me of.

And I do not have a rude, arrogant, and condescending posting style as you seem to believe!

I reserve the right to report your messages to me to
managers of e-cigarette.com .

In my eyes, you are going too far here.
Worst case of keyboard ........ I've ever seen

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Yes you are using the term 'mod' inappropriately & inaccurately.

Mod is short for modified - modification, something like a flashlight tube or box or enclosure of some sort modified into a functional vaping device.
You are using an off the shelf mass produce APV / power device.

News flash, no one cares if you continue to misuse the term, same goes for battery or cell.

And, I most definitely hit the nail on the head.
Seems you're wired way too tight for normal civil conversations.

BTW, if you notify someone best to use the correct name, ECF, not e cigarette . com.
Again another Bad misuse of name!

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Topwater Elvis,

you seem to reserve the right to teach other people better.

This is certainly not the right way how to behave in a community like this here!
This is the one topic you appear to be the expert in, inappropriate community behavior.

With every post you try to force your categorically incorrect assumptions on others. When others push back and try to correct you with objective evidence you respond by trolling even deeper.

I should like, others have, place you on ignore but honestly I just can't wait to see what you get wrong next. Besides it's raining here and nothing but reruns on TV.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
2224.jpeg

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
you seem to reserve the right to teach other people better.

This is certainly not the right way how to behave in a community like this here!

Stand in front of a mirror and repeat the above until it sinks in.
If you repeat it 300 times while looking in a mirror and you still don't understand how incredibly self unaware you are, seek professional help.

TheJakeBailey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Austin,TX, USA
It’s been awhile, but this takes me right back to like 4 years ago and all of the Goodnews posts. I see a couple of familiar names in here, but would be before most were around. The more things change... lol.

Cheers to the good old days, if anybody remembers! ;)

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
sdennislee,

Sorry for you if you do not understand anything.
Please just care about your own .........
I do not suffer from it at all!

Thus, you'd better keep your hands off your keybord if you are unable to make good contributions here!

BTW Keyboard has an 'a' in it. If you look for the words with redlines under them you can avoid typos
th (1).jpeg

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Topwater Elvis,
my greetings to Texas.

But anyway, you are very wrong.
I did not misuse names, what you accused me of.

And I do not have a rude, arrogant, and condescending posting style as you seem to believe!

I reserve the right to report your messages to me to
managers of e-cigarette.com .

In my eyes, you are going too far here.

Actually he's technically right a mod is a mechanical device with no regulation. A regulated device is an APV. However just like cell and battery, the term mod overtook APV.

It used to be that mod was how we talked about a mech. device and APV described a VV and/or VV/VW device. Mod sounded better all around obviously, so now we have mech mods and VV/VW/TC, regulated and/or adjustable mods.

So if you want to argue the term battery, he has every right to do the same with the term mod. You alone do not have the right to dictate when or what a correct term is. Basically if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Everyone here has the same right to nitpick, just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread