Palm Beach Florida

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The best ones I've found so far are FatDaddy.
SHOP

They're a bit thicker and don't seem to get damaged as easily as some others I've used.

For fun though, I'll take BBV every time. I'm admittedly biased.
Billet Box Vapor

Yes - I'll pay a premium for fun (sometimes). It's still my right to freely choose, so I will (while I still can). Fleeting are the days.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Reactions: CMD-Ky

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    The best ones I've found so far are FatDaddy.
    SHOP

They're a bit thicker and don't seem to get damaged as easily as some others I've used.

For fun though, I'll take BBV every time. I'm admittedly biased.
    Billet Box Vapor

Yes - I'll pay a premium for fun (sometimes). It's still my right to freely choose, so I will (while I still can). Fleeting are the days.
    Thanks, I'll check it out

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I actually get mine from FT :(

:D

I prefer FT becuase they are the only one that I know of that have transparent color wraps. I don't like using non-colored transparent wraps because they are hard to detect rips and tears on. But the colored transparent wraps allow you to see tears & also give the benefit of writing battery information on the battery can or a piece of thin tracing paper and see your info through the wrap. Never wears like it does on the wrap itself. The quality is fine. Much better quality than OEM wraps for sure.

$1.88 18650 Battery Sleeve PVC Heat Shrinkable Tubing (50-Pack) 50-pack - 72*30*0.08mm / translucent blue at FastTech - Free Shipping

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I prefer FT becuase they are the only one that I know of that have transparent color wraps. I don't like using non-colored transparent wraps because they are hard to detect rips and tears on.
    Fair enough. I'll take the label off the old battery, if there is one, and stick on the battery before I apply the wrap. The sleeves I bought are pretty heavy duty and doubt they will tear at all.

Before then, I'd just apply colored nail polish to any tears. I still have one in rotation like that. Shhhh.

Reactions: Straydonkey
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread