The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Because of the lockdown

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Mobc1990, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mobc1990

Mobc1990 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    I have been using 9-10ml of juice a day as I have nothing to do all day while vaping is what I enjoy.I couldn’t sleep if I didn’t satisfy my vaping needs,I mean right before I sleep,vaping would most probably be the last thing I do and then I drink a cup of water.The thing is,when I wake up my throat is extremely dry,which has been for the past week.Today I felt some phlegm in my throat(it’s been two month since I last felt sick).I am not worried for the short term,I am just thinking if my throat is always dry,when I wake up,would I develop throat cancer in the future?

I hope I can get back to work and keep myself busy so that I am not chain vaping...

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. mimöschen

mimöschen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2016
    That's the reason why I switched to 90%VG+10%H2O. The excrutiating stomach pains and its awful aftertaste aside, PG dries out my throat a lot quicker than VG.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I tried PEG400 and went back to vg/dw. P400 was as bad as pg for me. Also only order nic 250 in pg to further cut pg. Not willing to jump into the pg free flavors though.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.