Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Kathy, I will be patiently watching the site for one of the eagle and flag tubes for the IHybrids. Gotta have one for this
911LE-1.jpg

Kevin that is one absolutely beautiful looking setup....the matching Bedazzle will only make it better..

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I have an orion V2.1 and I was looking around on the site, and I can find the plain tubes for the orion and I am guessing I should measure the vertical length of mine before ordering since you offer them in 3 sizes of 19, 20, and 21mm ?

When looking for something with a little flash I see the Orion is listed under JonBoy Lava along with the Ikraus, do these 2 mods (Orion and Ikraus) share the same tubes with each other and the JonBoy Lava ? If this is the case I would have more selections of tubes.

Last question, where is all the guy items to pick from ?

Very nice looking products Kathy, I will be ordering but just need some info first and reading a 500+ page thread isn't in the possibilities with all going on around here.

Anyone with an Orion V2.1 that use Bedazzle tubes that may be able to help answer my questions ?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Anyone with an Orion V2.1 that use Bedazzle tubes that may be able to help answer my questions ?

echos, the Lava tubes will not fit the Orion's. You need to measure the tube on your Orion and choose the size that will fit from her list. I think the Orion option under the Lava tab is just there for when Kathy has some Bedazzled tubes to add there. The Ikarus is the same way...different from both the other sizes and waiting to be filled with pics.

I am sure Kathy will be adding items to the Orion selection soon and she has had some great "guy" items in the past, so believe me, I am sure she will have some more in the near future.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. :)

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
echos, the Lava tubes will not fit the Orion's. You need to measure the tube on your Orion and choose the size that will fit from her list. I think the Orion option under the Lava tab is just there for when Kathy has some Bedazzled tubes to add there. The Ikarus is the same way...different from both the other sizes and waiting to be filled with pics.

I am sure Kathy will be adding items to the Orion selection soon and she has had some great "guy" items in the past, so believe me, I am sure she will have some more in the near future.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. :)

Thanks so much Ty, that definitely helps and I will keep an eye on the site for future items.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
This is what I'm going to do for today sale. Just keep everything the same. I'm downloading all the pictures right now onto my old site. I'll post all my pictures at 1:00 like I always do and we'll have our sale then.
Thanks I know things are confusing right now.
Bedazzle

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Sale Sunday Jan. 27 at 1:00pm CST.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to include your ECF username and address in your Paypal invoice. If you do not send your info I can not guarantee shipping in a timely manner.
$3.00 for shipping and tracking.

I also sell Stainless Steel Designer Caps which are extra.
Oxidized colors come in:
Blue - $17.50

Each set of caps come with xtra O-rings. If you need more please include .50 per set.
I ship every single day if I have anything to ship it goes out. My 'normal' turn around for shipping is 48 hours unless I have to make a tube and then it's 72 hours.

At this time I'm not taking custom orders. All my transfers are stock but I hope to be designing my own transfers very soon in the future.

"Bedazzle":nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread