Bench Test Results: Vapcell Black 38A 2000mAh 18650...bit overrated but incredible performer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJvape

Jul 10, 2017
I spoke to Eva, the sales rep from Vapcell on alibaba. You can buy these direct from them for about 4usd each but its 40usd shipping/postage.
If anyone in UK reads this then Fogstar batteries will have them in stock and for sale next week for a good price, I spoke to them earlier too. They said given shipping/postage costs they could do the cells/batteries cheaper. I reckon they are cells for EV batteries given the high spec.
Pre orderd a pair already.. FINALY i can build stupidly low on a single 18650 mech

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SJvape

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the update!
Got mine today!
c679d97177974281e4cd6ff1af4abc2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
The first of mine came 11/27... View attachment 703555

TY Spy n thx @Mooch for the review. After a week+ punchin these on some Broadsides side by side with 5A's, excellent batt. And very nice presentation by Vapecell. Just a tad hotter it appears with ramp up on large parallels (0.20Ω res). Could be altho the 5A's are relatively fresh the diff is too close to discern (along with draw down) and the VC's are just new. Very nice tho.

Good luck. :)

Reactions: Mooch

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I am behind on my battery reading. I just replaced my LG H2s with Sony VTC6 3000mAh 15A-30As. The performance of the LGs had dropped off and two of them had dents in the positive end. I have NO clue how that happened as I am very careful with my batteries. Two of them were so bad they wouldn't make a connection in my Minikin Mod, which is what led to the discovery of the dents. Wierd. So far, I like the Sony VTC6 batteries very much and thank @Mooch for his invaluable information.

I attribute dents in the positive pole cap to those times when my mod slips out of my hand and hits the floor. The mod stops suddenly and the battery still has momentum. The negative (positive on some) pole has spring loading on most mods.

I'm careful and considerate with my mods, but sometimes you reach for it and knock it off the table or it slips out of your hand when you pull it out of a pocket. Stuff happens!

On a flatop 18650 the positive pole cap is pretty flimsy compared to a button top and bends easily.

2157806-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread