Best Apple-Pie ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules815

ECF Veteran
I got an Apple Pie flavor from HoneyvilleVapor.com during their 39cent sample sale. It has a really nice flavor and good TH even at lower Nic levels. I vape between 6 and 12MG and the TH and flavor are consistent. It does not have an overpowering cinnamon flavor as some Apple Pie juices tend to have but just tastes like fresh baked pie...they just had another sample sale going for 99cents each but I am pretty sure thats done. Good Luck!

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Most apple pie juices have way too much apple flavor in them, IMHO. The best I have had so far has been the one from Cherry Vape.

I checked them out and think I'm gonna place an order. I cant see where they list the PG/VG ratio of their juices though? However, they claim to offer Free Shipping on everything. That's badass!

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Vapor Room's has a great apple pie more on the side of the pie filling, you just missed out last weekend it was on the 15 ML weekender flavor of the week at only $5.00....Tasty Vapor's also has a great lighter filling than TVR but the flavor of the crust is WOW.....Now I'm not sure if Southern Ambrosia has an apple pie but if they do your search is over, they are tops when it comes to multiple flavors you can distinctly taste each individual flavor and their ability on the ratios of flavors is WOWIE!!!!

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Thank you DarkAngel and all. I tried theVaporRoom's Apple Pie in a 75/25 mix, 12mg. I couldn't taste much apple or cinnamon, but it tasted just like you said, pie-filling, kinda "doughy". Maybe I should have added a flavor shot? I really like thevaporroom's juices though, best Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble and Peanut butter cookie. I'll have to try your suggestions, especially tastyvapor. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread