• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtenuta

Moved On
Jun 16, 2013
Montreal
I picked up some juices from MLV at VapeCan and regret not buying more at 3/$10. Currently loving their Coconut Cream Pie.

I also bought some juice from Vapeloft who were just excellent guys to deal with in person and their Honey Tobacco flavor is the bee's knees.

Vapeloft seems like amazing juice but they need to get a bigger selection.

Steakjuice

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Toronto, ON Canada
Vapeloft seems like amazing juice but they need to get a bigger selection.

One of their guys at VapeCan, Anton, said they were working on it. After a few weeks of vaping, I find myself going back to their HoneyTab. Tastes nothing like a cigarette, mind you, but it's just has really great body and flavor. I can't even describe it, I just really enjoy it.

I made an order at CanadaEJuice, comprised of RY4 Double, Vanilla Cupcake, and Pina Colada. I've tried the latter two and here are my thoughts:

Vanilla Cupcake: Couldn't really taste the vanilla or cupcake. It was sweet, to be sure, but that's about it. Underwhelming, won't order again and can't recommend it to anyone who is looking for an authentic flavor.

Pina Colada: Not bad! I had to bump up the voltage to ~4.2 to get the full flavor. At lower settings you can only taste the pineapple. I would have liked more coconut flavor, but it's pretty close in taste to the Fuze/Sobe drinks you see at convenience stores. It's worth a shot.

Haven't tried RY4 Double yet, but it smells pretty good. The other two were lighter on smell.

umarbutt610

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I picked up some juices from MLV at VapeCan and regret not buying more at 3/$10. Currently loving their Coconut Cream Pie.

I also bought some juice from Vapeloft who were just excellent guys to deal with in person and their Honey Tobacco flavor is the bee's knees.

How is the throat hit for MLV ejuice?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Paradise Vapes is my current favourite brand, in any number of flavours, although Muskoka and Muskoka Menthol are my alternating ADV e-liquids at the moment. Paradise Vapes is a 50-50 blend btw, which I really like.

After reading this thread, I think I need to get more adventurous, and try some of the different vendors people have been mentioning.

Just for kicks I tried an Ultramix e-liquid recently, which is 100% VG. The flavor was ok, although a little muted. But I found the vapour to be not to my liking; very little throat hit, yet at the same time there was a sort of harshness that's hard to explain. It also seemed to clog up my clearos pretty quickly.

-- Glenn

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Paradise Vapes is my current favourite brand, in any number of flavours, although Muskoka and Muskoka Menthol are my alternating ADV e-liquids at the moment. Paradise Vapes is a 50-50 blend btw, which I really like.

After reading this thread, I think I need to get more adventurous, and try some of the different vendors people have been mentioning.

Just for kicks I tried an Ultramix e-liquid recently, which is 100% VG. The flavor was ok, although a little muted. But I found the vapour to be not to my liking; very little throat hit, yet at the same time there was a sort of harshness that's hard to explain. It also seemed to clog up my clearos pretty quickly.

-- Glenn

Paradise Vapes is pretty good if you are ever ordering hardware from CanVape and decide to throw some juice in. I don't think I would ever just flat out order juice from them without ordering hardware.

I've tried 4 juices from Paradise Vapes. I find most of their juice tastes better out of the bottle then letting it steep for a couple months. Although I am sure their juice come pre-steeped as I've had some dark bottles upon purchasing.

Electric Lemonade was great at first but after having it for a month I started to hate the taste and ended up tossing the bottle. Grape Rocket I did not like either. Had a real fake Grape taste. Strawberry Explosion was actually really good from start to finish. I might order it again. At the moment, all I have left from them is Smurfette's Goo.. also real good.

While most of my orders come from Jugheads, I'll also order some Paradise Vapes from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread