Best Customer Service-EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
OK-here's the story........

About two months or so ago a friend who works out of town a LOT ordered me a blue lux battery. It came in not working. I let him know, and since I had not seen him, he ordered me another with the intention of returning the broken one and getting himself one.........the second one had the same problem. At this point, I still had not seen my friend, and kida whined/kinda laughed about it on the forum, as this was the ONLY color at this point I didn't have. I was waiting on Tommy to come back to town so that (hopefully) he would remember to return them.

Tony caught my post and told me to email........He sent me two new batteries with a postage pain envelope for the returns. That's right-he sent the new ones first! Unfortunantly, only one of the two sent worked. I went ahead and returned all three non-working batts, and told him not to worry too much. I had intended to buy Tommy a blue battery and not tell him about it, hey-lol-I was thrilled I had mine and it wasn't that big a deal-factory issues happen. THEY SENT ME ANOTHER ONE. Not only another-it was one of the cool new ones with the light up blue led lux sign on the bottom.

Tony-lol-I love you. With customer service like this, you deserve every success in life possible. If you carried mods, I would never look over the fence again:) (hint-hint)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
WOW, very nice! That's crazy about the batteries though - THREE bad ones? I have four and all are great BUT no blue. For some reason that one doesn't appeal to me. I'll be getting a second red one in my next order though - I kind of need the new light up version haha, plus I want a long red cone. Oh, hey so how do you like the new version? Is the button still the same?

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
WOW, very nice! That's crazy about the batteries though - THREE bad ones? I have four and all are great BUT no blue. For some reason that one doesn't appeal to me. I'll be getting a second red one in my next order though - I kind of need the new light up version haha, plus I want a long red cone. Oh, hey so how do you like the new version? Is the button still the same?

Yeah-My guess is they were all from the same batch, and it was manufacturer issue-lol-my luck runs that way.

The button is the same, the light is kinda cool:) I didn't even realize it lit up until I hit the button and it reflected off my screen-lol-then I couldn't stop hitting the button for awhile........

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
?
LOL-k. But will be puzzled forever.

I meant to ignore it but then read it!! C R A P

OK I'll fess up so nobody is puzzled forever. :2cool:
I was being lazy --- I hadn't been on the forums in a few months and wanted to see my stats in my signature. Instead of looking up one of my past posts I just made a useless post .
Sorry :facepalm:

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
I received my 2nd order from Modern Vapor. I order a LUX battery, charger, and 2 attys. I ordered this Friday afternoon and it came in the mail today (Monday). Once again Modern Vapors excellent service will never leave you hanging especially if you need something in double quick time :2cool:

My original order was shipped and delivered in a super quick manor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread