Best deals on VG Throat Hit Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
EDIT: I started this in the wrong section so this is a repost. mods welcome to delete the other one from General e-liquid Discussion. Sorry about the clutter. I'll be more careful. It's been awhile and I forgot my way around.

Hello everyone. I haven't been here in a long time. Someone stole my beloved Lemo 2 setup and most of my gear about a year ago and I've been smoking ever since. I still have my old bookmarks, but my TH Nicotine getting spot ( Vapers Tek ) only has PG TH Nicotine now-a-days. VG nicotine becomes harsher and slightly discolored as it ages (which I love) and sellers will sometimes slap a TH tag on old VG nicotine and sell it at a discounted price (which I also love). Anyone seen any good deals on VG TH nicotine lately (at least 100mg/ml)? I'm very out of the loop and on a helluva budget, and I want to get back to vaping ASAP..There's a lot to buy...I'm starting from scratch again...

Last edited:

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Thx @Hoggy ...I didn't know what Nicotine Salts were. I don't think those were around much 2 years ago..been seeing them all over though...I've been looking hard for nothing ...Turns out that Vapers Tek has what I was looking for after all. I just got confused by the picture of PG Based Nic...it lets you select the base though...Oops....

Reactions: Hoggy

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
Thx @Hoggy ...I didn't know what Nicotine Salts were. I don't think those were around much 2 years ago..been seeing them all over though...

Yeah, they're a pretty new phenomenon. I think made popular by Juul, which uses ridiculously high levels of it. Many places have both 'smooth' nic salts, and 'TH' nic salts. When you want more TH from lower levels of nic (like 3mg/ml or so), the TH nic salt would be the way to go. The salt forms are said to be a bit more addictive than the freebase nic, due to it hitting quicker - but would still be worth it vs. stinkies.

arkansawdave74

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Hot Springs, Arkansas
but would still be worth it vs. stinkies
Heck Yeah...I can't believe I've been smoking now for nearly a year and a half....I'm tempted to give the salts a try, but first off I'm just going to do it just like I used to, except this time, have a backup setup or 2 in case of loss or theft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread