Best E CIG mod for $50-$75

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryantbu2b2

Apr 15, 2014
Kansas City
Title says it all. I have looked at the Zmax V5 and a few others, only to see a good 1/3 of the people that have them say that the quality isnt the best, fire button problems.. etc.

I have looked at the Evic, but thats a little over my budget.

Only things i wanna stay away from is box mods, just cause they are ugly and bulky IMO.

I appreciate any help :)

thanks

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
pity everyone says no box mods. I can think of three great box mods right off the top, an a new one being released soon all in your price range or below.

For a cheaper tube mod the Zmax is about the only choice right now. though I would encourage you to dig a little deeper and get the Sigelei 20w instead, better chip and better build quality from all the rave reviews.

If you change your mind on the box thing, the Innokin MVPv2, ShanMods VV splash, and JCMS altoids tin mods are all great mods. And there is a clone of the DNA30 hana modz box landing soon.

bryantbu2b2

Apr 15, 2014
Kansas City
pity everyone says no box mods. I can think of three great box mods right off the top, an a new one being released soon all in your price range or below.

For a cheaper tube mod the Zmax is about the only choice right now. though I would encourage you to dig a little deeper and get the Sigelei 20w instead, better chip and better build quality from all the rave reviews.

If you change your mind on the box thing, the Innokin MVPv2, ShanMods VV splash, and JCMS altoids tin mods are all great mods. And there is a clone of the DNA30 Hana Modz box landing soon.

That 20w looks awesome. Will an Aspire Nautilus fit that?

I said no box for me too. Just ordered my second MVP2 (box) today. Wish I would have started out with one!
azu7ume7.jpg

tobacco free since 8/03/2013

I stick to my Vamo V5 for when I need to be able to adjust my wattage, picked it up for $39.99
Thaaat was when I was fairly new to the mod world. Now that I hae been building custom coils for a living and am more than comfortable with what I do, I stricly use my nemesis mechanical mod with a kayfun 3.1 that I have built to my perfect vapor/taste balance.
:toast:

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread