Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
:D I'm not sure about anything with orange. It has the tendency to be really harsh, and I can't deal with that. The only orange flavour I like is Orange Blossom from GLV, and that's an orange cupcake/muffin. Gingerbread sounds delish, though. I love me some spicy vapes!

Agreed on the Orange with a fake " like the Pop Tart candies " type of taste.

Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Mr. Roarke came close to what I was looking for.

Good Life Vapor - Orange Blossom was extremely good, and I will try this again later with some stock on hand already.

I do not believe there is a superb Orange Creamsicle type juice on the market so I gave up the search.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Agreed on the Orange with a fake " like the Pop Tart candies " taste.

Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Mr. Roarke came close to what I was looking for.

Good Life Vapor - Orange Blossom was extremely good, and I will try this again later with some stock on hand already.

I do not believe there is a superb Orange Creamsicle type juice on the market so I gave up the search.

I've been wondering about mr. good vape's Dreamsicle. Did you ever try it?

MotorcityVapeman

Mar 14, 2016
The Motorcity
Buy 3 of any size which includes the 15 ML size and get 15% off.

I wait for a good Sale Code which will stack with the Buy 3 Discount before I pull the trigger typically.

We all love a good sale!:) Best time to buy! Today I saved $10.60 just shopping locally, plus I tried about 15 new flavors, and chose the 2 new ones. :)
I am going to order a large amount of juice and will review for you all, it is from IVC, but it is from the #DUJC line. It is their sampler pack 10 X 30ml's of juice for $100, they have a coupon I believe is for 20% off, so 300ml's for $80. The one I really want is "Calumet Theatre" tried it and it is a nice peanut butter flavor! Here is the website on the sample pack = #DUJC 30ml Unicorn Sample Pack

The lady at IVC told me it is if you join or like there facebook page, or some social media?? If you like any of there flavors? Here is the coupon code she told me about = "NEW2IVC"
And here is their website

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I've been wondering about Mr. Good Vape's Dreamsicle. Did you ever try it?

No I did not because I spent enough on the search, and I have an enormous number of favorites to keep me entertained.

I believe that Orange is a very difficult flavor similar to Lemon. Wlad from Ahlusion told me once via e-mail that Lemon is a very delicate flavor to work with.

Wlad pulled it off with Lemon Cream, and for some of you Lemon Vanilla Cake.

He did not pull it off with his Orange Creamsicle.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
No I did not because I spent enough on the search, and I have an enormous number of favorites to keep me entertained.

I believe that Orange is a very difficult flavor similar to Lemon. Wlad from Ahlusion told me once via e-mail that Lemon is a very delicate flavor to work with.

Wlad pulled it off with Lemon Cream, and for some of you Lemon Vanilla Cake.

He did not pull it off with his Orange Creamsicle.

Yes, his Lemon Cream and LVC are wonderful! I haven't tried any orange cream juices yet. If I find a great one, I'll send you a little to sample for yourself.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have never been crazy about MR Good Vapes stuff. I have had a few, Dabble Do Yah and the pistachio one. Both have the same odd taste to me

Thanks for the scoop. I may have to order one at some point and see what I think. I am especially intrigued by their Heaven's Candy. It's apple candy, plums and grapes plus cotton candy. I don't think I'll be able to resist trying that one for much longer!

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Overstock-Sale-Fixed-Fixed.png

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I'm trying Vanilla Almond Milk again today. Liking it a bit better this time around, now that it's had some time to steep. It's still a little subtle for my taste, but I'll finish the bottle. Definitely not a reorder, though.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Thanks for this Not So Mini!

I've never ordered from any of these vendors. I've been curious about Mad Murdock's Maha Ras, Mellow Melange & Bledan Lotus because I love a bold vape. Has anyone ever tried these?

It's amazing how many juices there are that catch my fancy!

Reactions: DJLEC

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Thanks for this Not So Mini!

I've never ordered from any of these vendors. I've been curious about Mad Murdock's Maha Ras, Mellow Melange & Bledan Lotus because I love a bold vape. Has anyone ever tried these?

It's amazing how many juices there are that catch my fancy!
. I've had 710,pluid and maha ras. All very bold. If you're thinking of trying maha ras, it's a floral/ incense flavor along with some fruit. Very bold and unlike anything I've ever had. I like it, just have to be in the mood to vape it. I Have a bottle of both maha ras and pluid in the freezer.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
. I've had 710,pluid and maha ras. All very bold. If you're thinking of trying maha ras, it's a floral/ incense flavor along with some fruit. Very bold and unlike anything I've ever had. I like it, just have to be in the mood to vape it. I Have a bottle of both maha ras and pluid in the freezer.

Thanks for the recommendation. I remember ever hearing about Mad Murdock juices being on sale before, so I'm inclined to get some. If I do, I'll report on them. I'm not a huge licorice fan, so Pluid scares me a bit, but the others sound very interesting to me.

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
So The vapor chef juices I got were great!
Honey Pearry is a great Pear flavor

Hobbes Blood is a really good watermelon flavor

Miley pearus is an apricots nectarine Pear mix. The apricot and nectarine shine through not so much pear.
Unicorn poop is a desert flavor I don't know how to describe but good.

Regular banana Lafter is an amazing banana flavor I guess only thing u could compare it to would be banana pudding. I don't want to put it down but it goes best with my coffee in the morning so I better savor it since I only bought 6ml samples.

At this point trying to hold back for maybe a sale to order more or untill my savings catch up with the not smoking analogs lol.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
So The vapor chef juices I got were great!
Honey Pearry is a great Pear flavor

Hobbes Blood is a really good watermelon flavor

Miley pearus is an apricots nectarine Pear mix. The apricot and nectarine shine through not so much pear.
Unicorn poop is a desert flavor I don't know how to describe but good.

Regular banana Lafter is an amazing banana flavor I guess only thing u could compare it to would be banana pudding. I don't want to put it down but it goes best with my coffee in the morning so I better savor it since I only bought 6ml samples.

At this point trying to hold back for maybe a sale to order more or untill my savings catch up with the not smoking analogs lol.

Thanks for the scoop! Sounds like you lucked out! It's pretty rare to order four new juices and like all of them, unless you're ordering from Ahlusion. I've been lucky that way with Good Life Vapor too! I'm going to have to try all of the ones you mentioned.

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
Thanks for the scoop! Sounds like you lucked out! It's pretty rare to order four new juices and like all of them, unless you're ordering from Ahlusion. I've been lucky that way with Good Life Vapor too! I'm going to have to try all of the ones you mentioned.
I ordered 4 they sent me the Miley pearus free! I have nothing to compare to though new to vaping but love these all was telling the fiance that I don't need to eat desert or candy I have it in my vape! I don't know if I would order Miley pearus it's good but still undecided yet. Will for sure get honey pearry hobbes blood and regular banana later again though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread