Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I ordered 4 they sent me the Miley pearus free! I have nothing to compare to though new to vaping but love these all was telling the fiance that I don't need to eat desert or candy I have it in my vape! I don't know if I would order Miley pearus it's good but still undecided yet. Will for sure get honey pearry hobbes blood and regular banana later again though!

I love getting the samples! I'm impressed too, that you liked them without steeping. I remember seeing a blood orange juice at Vapor Chef that sounded good to me. On the description of the blood orange juice I think I read that it didn't need to be steeped, which is always nice.

Reactions: DJLEC

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
I love getting the samples! I'm impressed too, that you liked them without steeping. I remember seeing a blood orange juice at Vapor Chef that sounded good to me. On the description of the blood orange juice I think I read that it didn't need to be steeped, which is always nice.
Ya i saw some reviews that said some needed steeped so Idk maybe they will just get better still! Only used about 2 Mil of each so fat so we will see! Glad I only use about 4mil a day. I want to get a sub Ohm some day but will probably push me to diy by what I read others go through with them!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Ya i saw some reviews that said some needed steeped so Idk maybe they will just get better still! Only used about 2 Mil of each so fat so we will see! Glad I only use about 4mil a day. I want to get a sub Ohm some day but will probably push me to diy by what I read others go through with them!

I don't sub ohm either. It's getting harder and harder to find juice with 18 mg. nicotine and with the higher PG content that I prefer, but I plan to continue with the old style vaping as long as I can.

Skulcius

Apr 19, 2016
I don't sub ohm either. It's getting harder and harder to find juice with 18 mg. nicotine and with the higher PG content that I prefer, but I plan to continue with the old style vaping as long as I can.
Lol I have become obsessed with vaping so only a matter of time! Jumped way down the rabbit hole!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I'm trying Vanilla Almond Milk again today. Liking it a bit better this time around, now that it's had some time to steep. It's still a little subtle for my taste, but I'll finish the bottle. Definitely not a reorder, though.
I feel the same way about mine. It's good, but not a reorder. Besides, I was supposed to get Dunks instead.[emoji80] I just ordered some Dunks, and can't wait to try it! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Hey @StarreLabelle ! Did any of your new juices work for hubbs?
He's vaping the StroopWafle that finally came in. I'm thinking maybe the Vanilla Almond Milk might work since it's the only flavor anywhere near light enough. He thinks vaping is like smoking, you stick to one brand! Haha!
That theory might work for him IF they bring his StroopWafle back for the winter. I sure hope they do. It's only taken over 3 years to find one he can vape....[emoji15]

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
1cef6ca8af94f742e1c57e61a151b735.jpg

All the flavors in this line are 15% off all weekend

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've tried a few...the only one I cared for was Sundae Fundae.

Thanks Dreamer. Every now and then this thread actually saves me money, but most of the time, the opposite is true. Your post is the most positive thing I've heard about the Mr. Good Vapes line on this thread, but since you only liked one of their juices, I think I can resist the temptation to buy. Yay!! :banana::banana::banana:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
1cef6ca8af94f742e1c57e61a151b735.jpg

All the flavors in this line are 15% off all weekend

It looks like the price drop is permanent on the larger bottles. That's awesome! I've never vaped any Lost Art juices. Do you have any favorites here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread