Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I bypassed the Stash sale. I do want to report that I totally changed my mind about Soulshine.Love it and it is my second fav. First fav is Vacation by a landslide

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear it! I just ordered Soulshine with the sale. I really did want to get Vacation but I had to miss out this time. Bummer.

PS No. 79 is fantastic. It's what helped to turn me on to lemon liquids.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I'm glad to hear it! I just ordered Soulshine with the sale. I really did want to get Vacation but I had to miss out this time. Bummer.

PS No. 79 is fantastic. It's what helped to turn me on to lemon liquids.

Hey fancy! What nic do you vape? I have about half a bottle of 3mg Vacation that I'm probably not going to finish if you want to give it a try!

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Hey fancy! What nic do you vape? I have about half a bottle of 3mg Vacation that I'm probably not going to finish if you want to give it a try!

I vape 1.5-3 so that's perfect! That's so generous of you! I'd really appreciate it and love to have it, if you're sure you can part with it?

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I vape 1.5-3 so that's perfect! That's so generous of you! I'd really appreciate it and love to have it, if you're sure you can part with it?

Yep! No prob. It's just not for me. I thought I'd like it more when it steeped out, but it's a no go for me. PMing now.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Dammit. I dunn wanna write an essay lol

Dripper- In'Ax
27g standard 2mm A-1 Kanthal
. 9ohm
Mesh wick
18w
Flavor is pure and creamier. Mesh unifies the flavor a bit. The PB and Creaminess was all one hit, inhale and exhale.

Tank- (RDTA) Avacado 24
Single 3mm coil Clapton 24g x 32g
.6ohm
Cotton wick
35w (could go higher but this works for me)

Cotton brought out the PB a bit more, and the creaminess was throughout, but more prominent on exhale.

Let it steep a bit. Yes I would purchase it again, but 60ml will last me forever. I rotate juice flavors quite often.
I see this juice in my future. Thanks for the review

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
FOTW
6dac83b58b78ae2ecbac1ae678423008.jpg

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Does anyone have any love for Vape Chemist juices?

I've been wanting to give them a try for a while now. The vg/pg ratio is 60/40 which is a big plus for me, since most juices have a much higher percentage of vg. I am most interested in their Mango Pound Cake, Phillipine Mango, Lemon Pound Cake and Strawberry Pound Cake.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
www.refugevapors.com

New HARD WIRED

3 New Flavors Now available

in 60ML Chubby Gorillas

$22.00
Baby Cakes: A sweet melt in your mouth Vanilla Cupcake with fresh pineapple caramelized in Brown Sugar. Its easily an ADV.​
Shaved: If the Rainbow colored snow cone at your Fair or Festival was one of your favorites, then this one is for you!​
TOUGH COOKIE: Do you like dunkin your cookies? We do too!! Tough Cookie is a sweet Strawberry and cream shortbread sugar cookie that you just pulled out of that tall glass of cold Milk.​

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks for posting the Breazy sale, @Nanny22 ! Trying the Cannoli Be One and the Cannoli Be Nuts. Grabbed the last 2 bottles of CN's Smoked Yogurt :w00t: and giving the CN Canary Coulis a try (anyone tried that one?).
I like your style! Go BIG on a great sale!
I also got an email from Giant Vapes that Puddin' is back in stock for those who mentioned it a few days ago. Puddin

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Yeah, I was on a vapepocalypse-RTA/mod-buying binge, so I haven't been around here in a while. Now, I'm grabbing liquids here and there during sales. I adore that Smoked Yogurt, which I believe has been discontinued by CN, so I was happy to find it on sale and with a discount code. Not a fan of real cannoli, believe it or not, due to those little citron thingie's that many bakeries use in their cream, so (if these are any good) I can have cannoli without those little buggers and zero calories. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread