Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I'm trying P.O.E.T. Dolce Miela Crema and beard vape Co. #5. $19. Not too shabby!

I ordered two bottles of this P.O.E.T. Ordered 1 Bottle yesterday and checked today if I could use the Code again. It worked so I went for it including some five pawns of course.

Found an older post previously, and SharonMM from the Ahlusion thread stated this was to die for. In the last ejuices.com Sale they were Sold Out of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Sedge, every time you post pictures of your Vape Mail they are always Ginormous Bottles.

It makes me feel Inadequate with my teensy 30 ML Bottles :).

Size does not matter. Enjoy the vape.

Seriously though, his prices are great.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Ethervapes is GOOD! I have had several of Vash's NETs, very well done. Vanilla Skye is always around for me. Vash makes a quality NET!

Looked at the Site and I was impressed with the Nic levels he is offering which includes the Sample Packs.

Any other recs?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I tried Ether Vapes but not the Tobacco's which is what they are known for. I loved their Cosmic Cookie but it was discontinued due to diacetyl
*Special New Customer Discount!!!

Been curious about EtherVapes then here is your chance to save on your first order

Save 20% off site wide with code: ETHER

Enter when viewing cart

Valid 11/7-11/10

Naturally extracted tobaccos, teas and coffees. The teas and coffees are diacetyl free. Lots of fruits here too. All 50/50.
Anybody try them?

Last edited:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Ethervapes -I have had Top Leaf, Gold Leaf, Vanilla Skye (before the remix), Nomad and Eclipse for NETs. All very quality, excellent juice. Since trying, however, I started extracting my own so have only repurchased Vanilla Skye. I think I need more and try the new version. I have also had Cosmic Cookie, good but not for me, Binary Brulee, OK but I think I am wierd cuz I don't really like the sweet custards. It is no longer available. Also tried Sunrise, his coffee flavor, but it did not hit it for me either. So for me, all his NETs are quality and very good. The others are on par with other vendors, some good, some meh, some good but just not for me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I just got The Vapor Room "Peanut Butter Cookie" because I have always heard it is the bomb but I feel the same about it that I feel about TPR's and that is there is a bitterness to Peanut Butter vapes that I wish was not there. I mix them with Chronos and Sweet tooth and then I love them. I am not sure why these companies do make them sweeter.

This is not helping my Plan but I also went for this.

Discovered that I love Peanut Butter vapes.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have some Vapor Hut. I have Mossy Oak and Monkey Bait and Delirious.
I like them. Please tell me your favs.
I have been wanting to try
Divinity
BIg Papaya Poppa (something like that)
Top Hat Toffee
PMS

Interested to know what you like

Vapor hut fanboy here for the gourmet ejuice

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Nicoticket is a really well run company and while i'm not a fan of diketones in juice ( not just for safety reasons either, i don't like the mouth feel that some love ), at least they have a disclaimer on the site so people can avoid them if they chose. More than could be said for a lot of other vendors. And enjoy the juice guilt free. Now, i wouldn't vape 5 ml of custard/vanilla type juices on a daily basis over the long term but potential harm comes with long term and consistent use i believe. Occasional use in moderation should be fine.

Don't know if others are concerned about vaping diketones; I am not paranoid about it but if I can avoid too much, I will. JMHO. There, I said it.

yeah, this might not be the thread ( judging by all the creamy dessert type fans here ) to proclaim this :facepalm: but i'm with you on the diketone issue, but AP and diacetyl are really the same thing...

Mazinny's top post the other day caused me to go back to the Nicoticket site to review this Disclaimer. At first I could not find it until I went into each individual flavor and scrolled down to the bottom.

It is no secret that I desire to try pretty close to every flavor that Nicoticket offers. I have been working on this for a little while, and Strategically with pricing I have now accumulated a healthy little stash. I desire to try them, and view this as little risk after watching the Classifieds for some time. I have not admitted that I am a creamy dessert type fan yet.

The only flavor that I have ever tried from Nicoticket previously was the H1N1 which is now called the Virus, and I quite liked it. After the Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal debacle I will be replacing it with this one.

On the Virus this is stated on the Nicoticket Site;

" This liquid does *not* contain Diacetyl, but it *does* contain trace amounts of Acetoin, Acytyl Propionyl; or both ".

This is better than what I saw for the Custards.

I think it is very important that you have both alerted us to this issue. I am so far removed from it that I had to go back to review it on the Nicoticket site.

Last edited:

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
Ethervapes -I have had Top Leaf, Gold Leaf, Vanilla Skye (before the remix), Nomad and Eclipse for NETs. All very quality, excellent juice. Since trying, however, I started extracting my own so have only repurchased Vanilla Skye. I think I need more and try the new version. I have also had Cosmic Cookie, good but not for me, Binary Brulee, OK but I think I am wierd cuz I don't really like the sweet custards. It is no longer available. Also tried Sunrise, his coffee flavor, but it did not hit it for me either. So for me, all his NETs are quality and very good. The others are on par with other vendors, some good, some meh, some good but just not for me.

Thanks. I'm hesitant, but interested. If that makes any sense.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
I just got The Vapor Room "Peanut Butter Cookie" because I have always heard it is the bomb but I feel the same about it that I feel about TPR's and that is there is a bitterness to Peanut Butter vapes that I wish was not there. I mix them with Chronos and Sweet tooth and then I love them. I am not sure why these companies do make them sweeter.

So you frankenmix, and make it perfect. I do that ALL the time to make a good juice into a unique, custom masterpiece of perfection for me. That's why it's good to have a good base of flavors so you can add a little of this, a little of that. Chronos is a great base to have on hand, so is a great coconut, cream, etc. For me, it's part of the fun.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
This is not helping my Plan but I also went for this.

Discovered that I love Peanut Butter vapes.

The Vapor Room is a far cry to TPR my friend. I started out with those juices and after trying AV I thought AV was killa..Gorilla Juice in particular. Well, my taste has changed dramatically or TVR just sucks. I believe the latter to be true..lol

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
I got my Nicoticket in yesterday. Loaded up the Doodle in my KFmini at 1.6 ohms. It's pretty light on flavor (and I don't like strong flavors), but I know it needs some steep time. Not sure I like the mouth feel either.

Took advantage of the ejuices sale this morning and ordered some P.O.E.T - Nonne Torta Al Limone, Cosmic Fog - Milk & Honey, and Alpha Vape - Hoops. I almost ordered some 5 pawns but Gambit is the one that appeals to me and they were sold out of that one. I also don't want to make a habit of liking $1/ml juice.

Going to start a spreadsheet today of stuff I've tried, liked, disliked, etc.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have a few other Vapor Room juices and i think they are a good vendor. Lots of flavor and burns clean.
The Vapor Room is a far cry to TPR my friend. I started out with those juices and after trying AV I thought AV was killa..Gorilla Juice in particular. Well, my taste has changed dramatically or TVR just sucks. I believe the latter to be true..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread