Best N.E.T. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I logged on to see the happenings and post for new vapors; sorry about that! Quit smoking January of 2014....

I have discovered Black Note e-liquid...very happy with the quality of this N.E.T. e-liquid and will order again! I must admit though that the Prelude was a little weak for my liking and have now been vaping their Sonata which is medium, if that makes any sense and will order form them again.

I have seen on-line Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com and will probably order from them as well to check them out. I am willing to pay a little more to get quality e-liquid although I realize that sometimes price is not the indicator!!! Black Note is expensive, but I'm ok with that...it's very good in my i.m.o.

What other N.E.T e-liquid would you suggest?? I appreciate your experience with N.E.T. e-liquid.

Thank you

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I have seen on-line Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com and will probably order from them as well to check them out.

NET.com has a great reputation among NETers. Well deserved too not only for the quality of his liquids but also Clay's service. Drop him a note describing what you like and he'll make a suggestion as what to try.

MyVapeJuice, LLC has great product as well.

Moved to General E-Liquid Discussion

Thank you for your experience and suggestions for N.E.T. e-liquid, I will be checking all of the above and pick some to order. It is fun to find new vendors and e-liquid.

I do have a question for the administrator? When a topic is moved to general e-liquid discussion, will the posts continue on this thread or on a new one?

Thank you

I like HHV ( Heathers) nets ( Legend, Pirates Booty, Dragon Fire... etc.) as far as company made nets... I DIYNETs too but mine arent consistant... and some of them are rather tasty tho :)
It's been over 2 and a half years vaping and I have to admit that I have felt a little intimidated by DIY. My concern has been getting the quality of flavor that I get from whatever e-liquid I prefer that day form the vendors that I enjoy! Thanks for the tip about HHV...

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I do have a question for the administrator? When a topic is moved to general e-liquid discussion, will the posts continue on this thread or on a new one?

Nothing new is created when a thread is moved. All that happened is a relocation from Point A to Point B.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I tried the Black Note Sonata, very good, but still think I like the much cheaper Goodejuice better. I also mainly vape them in original EVODs, brings out the bite, originally I couldn't really taste them in a RDA, and still not that into the flavor that results unless mixing with non-tobacco flavors.

Looking at MyVapeJuice as their DIY extracts are reasonable, but both them and NET.com make feel like I know very little about tobacco.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    I tried the Black Note Sonata, very good, but still think I like the much cheaper Goodejuice better. I also mainly vape them in original EVODs, brings out the bite, originally I couldn't really taste them in a RDA, and still not that into the flavor that results unless mixing with non-tobacco flavors.

Looking at MyVapeJuice as their DIY extracts are reasonable, but both them and NET.com make feel like I know very little about tobacco.

FYI Diane at MyVapeJuice just announced she's running a 30% off going out of business sale, yet another U.S. vendor closing shop. If you were wanting to try her tobacco extracts you'd better hurry. Same will likely hold true for the other U.S. based NET manufacturers, doubt any will survive beyond late 2017, FDA compliance is just too expensive/difficult for small businesses.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    Is it me or black note gunks coils heavy. Is it a NET thing?
    I'm rewicking every 2 fill ups or the burn smell is killing the flavor

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It's a NET thing especially so for retail NETs as most vendors use PG and or VG to extract the flavor from tobacco. All "true" NETs quickly gunk coils/wicks, it's the price we pay for genuine tobacco flavor. In truth it's not just NETs but any juice made from a natural extract tends to be gunky, my teas and vanilla are as hard on coils/wicks as my NETs and all are filtered down to 1 micron. RBAs are highly recommended, easy to re-wick and dry-burn.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    Love Wrangler Light from Goodejuice and HHV Pirates Booty.

A real shame what happened to MyVapeJuice:(:(

Hopefully most NET's will survive ?:)

Most NETs are made by small on-line specialty vendors and at an estimated cost of $400K per FDA application (for each flavor and each nic strength of that flavor) I don't see how any of them could possibly afford FDA approval. I personally doubt -any- will survive beyond 2018 and if one of them did manage to swing tens of millions of dollars -and- gained FDA approval the price of their NETs would skyrocket just to cover the cost of approval/compliance. Then there's state taxes/regulation for these newly deemed "tobacco products" to worry about. The 40% tax in PA, on-line purchase ban in Arkansas and restrictive nic/bottling regulations in Utah is just the beginning, the market for e-liquids is about to encounter a nation wide legislative minefield. Enjoy them while you can. :(

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 4, 2013
    Central Texas
    Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I logged on to see the happenings and post for new vapors; sorry about that! Quit smoking January of 2014....

I have discovered Black Note E-Liquid...very happy with the quality of this N.E.T. e-liquid and will order again! I must admit though that the Prelude was a little weak for my liking and have now been vaping their Sonata which is medium, if that makes any sense and will order form them again.

I have seen on-line Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com and will probably order from them as well to check them out. I am willing to pay a little more to get quality e-liquid although I realize that sometimes price is not the indicator!!! Black Note is expensive, but I'm ok with that...it's very good in my i.m.o.

What other N.E.T e-liquid would you suggest?? I appreciate your experience with N.E.T. e-liquid.

Thank you
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a line of N.E.T.s that I thoroughly enjoy. I have tried several (Dark Horse, Huntsman, Legend, Pirates Booty) but I keep going back to Pirates Booty, & Legend. I don't have a lot of experience with other companies N.E.T.s as I am cheap & do produce my own as well. Hope if you try HHV, you will let us know how they compare to what you have tried. Happy Vaping!

Reactions: Str8vision
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread