Best Nic base online vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
It's been a while. I got sucked back into the deadly smoke due to not being able to get e-cig products and again switching back to e-cigs. I need a flavorless 100 mg/ml nic base120 ml bottle. I see company NicBase which used to be Delosi Labs has it but the want 17 dollars for shipping on top if the 16 dollar price of the nic juice! That's Insane and I refuse to pay that so any vendors with Normal shipping prices for ground? Thanks.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's been a while. I got sucked back into the deadly smoke due to not being able to get e-cig products and again switching back to e-cigs. I need a flavorless 100 mg/ml nic base120 ml bottle. I see company NicBase which used to be Delosi Labs has it but the want 17 dollars for shipping on top if the 16 dollar price of the nic juice! That's Insane and I refuse to pay that so any vendors with Normal shipping prices for ground? Thanks.

IMHO, you have to take total price into consideration, not just shipping. At this juncture, you can take your principles and throw them out the door, they are no longer of much use this day and age when it comes to buying vape supplies through the mail. Delosi's nicotine site seems to be the best bet in terms of availability, offerings, price and quality. But you can shop around . Here's a list I made. Good luck. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/b...lers-still-shipping-100mg-nicotine-base.8371/

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2014
    Seattle
    I swear by Delosi (nicbase). I had nicotine back in 2015, but tossed it (my bad). So had to go the expensive route. However, am well stocked now. Ordered liters, shipping expensive but very reasonable (considering nic taxes). We are not in the good ole days, and some states are fining folks buying nicotine because it is banned. Best to get what you think you need now, plus a little more, while you can.

Reactions: John Phoenix

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    Thanks to everyone who replied. I did read them as you posted them and considered each one. Boy it's sure not like the old days back in 2010 of keeping DIY dirt cheap. I guess it works out because cigs are easily twice the price they were then. I got me a 120 ml bottle of pg nic base. That should last me at least 6 months.

Had to replace my Efeaf Pico with a comparable Eleaf istick Rim C 80 watt box mod too. It's rocking a Nautilus Aspire 5 mil tank with a 1.6 ohm bcv coil vapped at 10 watts. The battery life is ACE at 10 watts. I can go several days before having to charge. It seems to work really well. This is the setup I use to simulate the 5 volt cigarette style vape cloud we used to get.

I miss my 5v usb bypasses. Had one in every computer room always hooked up and ready to go. No need to carry around a mod then, just add a clearomizer and some juice. Now to me, this is a normal size cigarettes size hit. I'll never understand why these guys use atomizers at 50 plus watts where they get forced streams of vape that would choke a horse. But then.. most of them had not smoked cigarettes for 25 plus years like we did.

Thank you gents. Keep on keeping on.

Reactions: gloopdegurp

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Had to replace my Efeaf Pico

My favorite mod. Old one right now is 6 years old. Being a doomsday prepper, I have quite a few in the doomsday stash along with my favorite tanks and coils lol. I'm not going to vape those disposables duh gubment wants me to vape.

I suggest you get more than just 120ml.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    My favorite mod. Old one right now is 6 years old. Being a doomsday prepper, I have quite a few in the doomsday stash along with my favorite tanks and coils lol. I'm not going to vape those disposables duh gubment wants me to vape.

I suggest you get more than just 120ml.

I know. For the shipping price the smart move would have been to get more but I just can't afford it at this time. Hopefully NicBase will not go away anytime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread