Best performing subohm tank 5ml+

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdenbeachbum

Oct 11, 2017
NC
I've been using the crown tank since last year and I love it. It's coils last forever and it never leaks. However I'd like to get a tank that holds more juice to decrease the number of refills. What's the best 5ml+ tank that has coils that last a long time? I don't want to rebuild coils so it needs to be plug and play. I've been considered the crown 3 and the valyrian tank. The valyrian tank with the bigger glass that holds 8ml would be great I'm just a little worried the coils are all .15 or around there because I usually use .5 coils and like them better than the .25 for the crown. Oh and I like SS coils that I can use in power and tc modes. What does the brain trust consider the best tank that checks all the boxes I've laid out? Thanks in advance for any help you give. It's so hard to watch the professional vape reviewers that think every product is the next great thing. They've lost their credibility.

I started out with the Smok Big Beast & Baby Beast tanks, as they came with my mods. I knew right off to make sure the coil was primed, tightly screwed in, seals moistened, then tighten the hell out of the top and bottom. My Smok tanks don't leak. I also have two Blazer 200's, and what works best for ME, is the .6 coil vaping at 68-72. I found out you MUST vape above what the recommended wattage is on the coil or the Blazer gets so hot you will literally burn your lips and mouth, I know cause I did. I thought I could crank it down some and save some battery life lol. But not so!

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I don't think blazer pro uses smok coils. I can confirm blazer 200 does. I opened a blazer 200 yesterday and popped in a smok coil. The smok coil leaked just like it does in the tfv8 tank.

So I popped in the .2 coil from sense that came with it. Good cloud production at 120 watts, flavor slightly more muted but I could tell closely inspecting the sense coil it doesn't have the gasket issue that the smok's do, so I'm not expecting it to leak. The blazer coils will go higher, at 170 watts the tank gets hot as a mother f.

I've had it with the smok coils dumping juice without warning on me, my clothes, my car, my floor, my mod ECT.

Have you tried the coilart coils for the smok tanks?

CoilArt CTV8 316L Stainless Clapton Replacement Coil - 4 pack | Replacement Coils | VaporBeast

I've not tried them but coilart is a good brand, and might be better than the smok coils..

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread