Status
Not open for further replies.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
OP was asking for the best price on an eGo-C kit.

Best price on an eGo-C starter kit made by Joyetech is $79.99

If OP doesn't see the merits of my alternative suggestion to obtaining a full Joyetch eGo-C kit then OP should have his head examined.

And who made you the Thread Police? I can offer alternatives to what the OP is seeking if I want to.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
You started quoting me dude, I was just answering a question.

Joyetech 650mAh eGo-C starter kits, sold at a minimum of $79.99

Not sure the thread was asking for a vastly superior alternative to an eGo-C starter kit....it was asking for the best price on one. That's the best price on one.....special discounts and etcetera not considered.

If I misread the title, please forgive my mistake.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
You started quoting me dude, I was just answering a question.

And I'll quote you any time I want to. And that's "Mr. Dude" to you.

"Not sure the thread was asking for a vastly superior alternative to an eGo-C starter kit....it was asking for the best price on one. That's the best price on one.....special discounts and etcetera not considered".

Not sure that I'm required by law to refrain from suggesting what I think are superior alternatives. I don't care what you think "is not considered". Again with the Thread Police. I want to see your badge.

"If I misread the title, please forgive my mistake".

I like to color outside of the lines. Have since kindergarden.

rock_lobsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
If OP doesn't see the merits of my alternative suggestion to obtaining a full Joyetch eGo-C kit then OP should have his head examined.

And who made you the Thread Police? I can offer alternatives to what the OP is seeking if I want to.

Really? REALLY?

While I do appreciate you alternative suggestions - my question was quite simple and to the point. I am already fully aware there are plenty alternatives. This is why I was being specific to an eGo-C kit.

...now pardon me while I "go get my head examined"

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Really? REALLY?

While I do appreciate you alternative suggestions - my question was quite simple and to the point. I am already fully aware there are plenty alternatives. This is why I was being specific to an eGo-C kit.

...now pardon me while I "go get my head examined"

Yes, really. Please note that nowhere did I say that you categorically needed to get your head examined. My recommendation that you undergo that procedure is predicated on a lack of appreciation on your part on the merits of my alternative suggestion, outlined in great detail in this post.

So first I would simply ask if you do see the advantages of my alternative suggestion of a more powerful device with a replaceable battery and switch.

Please bear in mind that I'm not suggesting that you ditch your eGo tanks and atomizers; I'm just saying that I think it makes more sense to power them with at least the e-Power, but ideally a variable voltage device like a Lava Mini, Lavatube, Smoktech VMax, or ProVari V2, in that order of desirability.

In other words, when one of my Joyetech batteries/power units dies, I would not replace it with another identical one. There is nothing magical about a Joyetech eGo battery; far from it in fact.

Last edited:

thall12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
NY
www.facebook.com
Prices will be the same wherever you purchase, or at least it should be. Around $80 is correct. You could however buy 2 batteries, a charger and some vision ego clearomizers and the cost would be about $50.00.

2 650 mah batteries are 18.95 each
charger is 7.95
vision clearomizers are 4.95 each.

That would be about $50.00 for a kit, you'd have to buy your own juice but most ego kits do not include juice anyway.

that would be the cheapest way.

I use the 950 mah ego batteries with the vision ego clearomizers, that works great.

Good luck. I have tried many different PV's and I have found that the ego is the best with the clearomizers or cone assemblies.

sarqb

Nov 24, 2011
A, A
Joyetech is famous because it makes itself famous. The price is high because he invest on advertising. There are many good quality eGo-C outthere, we cann't say it is copy cat. The craft of e-cigarette is not secret as the craft on cellphone, computer. What I am talking about is as long as the quality is good, everything is ok. I had brought Joyetech product, it is just average. Don't lost yourself in the mist of ads. Buddy!
no im sorry this is not the case they do have better products that do last longer. i have never seen an ad for joyetech. only for websites that are selling joytech products. ask around you will find that your best choice for quality control is joytech

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
No one know this brand/kit? I'm ready to press the "purchase" button... :)

I would say do not do not do not get that one. I can't quite tell if that's a genuine Joyetech or not, but I don't think it is, just from the price.

This is what I would get if I were you:

A genuine Joyetech eGo-C starter kit - 1000mah if you don't care that it's bigger than the 650mah.
Five additional atomizer heads in a resistance different from the ones that come with the kit.

And ASAP: a 1000-mah genuine Joyetech eGo passthrough cuz they're so damn cool, and -
a Joyetech "Twist" for $29. Intro to variable voltage "on the cheap." Available only in 650mah right now, soon to be available in 1000mah as well (little problem on the launch pad as I understand it).

Email me with any q's, or ask here of course.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Now that you two have kissed and made up...both of you go make me a sammich!!!

Did I miss out on the free beer? :?:

Nope, it will be served with the sandwiches LOL

Ron, I'm sorry I didn't comment on that when I first saw it. Absolutely hysterical and spot-on perfect. :)

Now what kinda damn sandwich you want?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread