Best Provari setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Provari (finally talked my self into in), and I was wondering what are some good setups for it? I have an HH .357, Two Kanger protank IIs, iclear 30s, iclear 30, few carto tanks, ordering a kayfun v3.1, two Igo L rda. All of that being great I just always feel like theres something better that I'm missing. :glare: So whats yall's favorite setups?
:vapor:

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
I received mine last week and have been using a PT2 on it, with the aerotank airflow controller. It is working very nicely. I am awaiting my first cartotank, an Ibtanked. I have read good things about the Ibtanked so I thought I would try them out.

I can't believe Provape sells the PT2 with their Provari. One of mine I could loosen some to get it to work, the other never would work on it. I got the airflow controller for them both and all is well though ;)

RedChevy79

Verified Member
I use a Nautilus with the ebay stainless steel tank on a polished SS Provari. Looks pretty sweet imho.

2014-03-26 20.25.57.jpg

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Congrats on the Provari. I've been using IBTanked cartotanks and Phiniacs which are fantastic. I just recently, as of last night, tried an RDA and was pleasantly surprised by the vape. I ordered myself a AGA-T2 RBA just to try out before investing more heavily in the rebuildable end of vaping. I bought two RDA's some time back because they were so dirt cheap so I'll try building on those first just to get comfortable with it. Hope you have many years of great vaping with your new device!

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA
I actually prefer the AGA-T2 I've tried the Kayfun type atties and although I liked them they just didn't do it for me, the vape seemed kind of dry not a "Dry hit" per se just not what PBusardo would call a fully saturated vape which the AGA-T2 has.

Plus I melted the plastic tank on my Russian 91 (dam apricot juice lol) and I hate not being able to see my juice level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread